The Fight

A/N

What did you think of the newspaper report in the last chapter? best comment gets a dedication

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harry's POV

"Bullshit!" Lottie exclaimed when I came out of the interview with the rest of the boys.

"Utter bullshit!" she muttered to herself and handed me the magazine the page open at the story of Shannon and the guy Jason.

"Whats that?" Louis asked as I started reading.

"I will show you in one minute just let  me read," I said continuing reading.

"Louis just leave him it's something for the couple to read," Liam told Louis.

"Shut up," Lottie muttered elbowing Liam in the stomach.

"Ow!" Liam yelped, "You have a sharp elbow,"

"Good," Lottie said smiling and skipped ahead. I finished reading the article and looked at Lottie.

"You don't believe this?" I aksed her.

"Nope, Shannon wouldn't do something like that," Lottie said.

"Are you sure I mean look at the picture isn't that proof enough?" Harry asked.

"We'll just walk back," Lottie told the boys as I am sure she doesn't want us arguing in front of them.

"You hardly know her you only met her the night of our concert that you came to," I said.

"You've only known me that long aswell how do you know you can trust me?" Lottie asked.

"I have spent a lot of time with you," I argued.

"And I have spent a lot of time with Shannon," she said.

"Well you says I trust you fully anyway?" the words were out my mouth before I could stop them.

"I do trust you fully sorry I don't know why I said that I am so sorry I trust you so much probably more than myself," I tried to get myself out of what I just said.

"No you have obviously spoken and sorry but I don't think our relationship is going to work if you can't trust me goodbye Harry," Lottie said and started jogging off.

"Argh! Lottie!" I called after her and started running after her. Turns out she's a really good runner as well as a really good footballer. She got to the hotel and into the lift I just managed to get in the lift before the doors closed. The doors closed and I turned to her.

"Come on Lottie don't forget the feeling between us when we kiss come on Lottie don't end things please," I begged.

"Harry you told me you don't trust me," Lottie said no emotion showing.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it I promise you! Of course I trust you I love you Lottie," I told her and before she could respond I kissed her pouring all my love and passion for her into the kiss. The lift jolted to a halt and I expected the doors to open but they didn't.

"We're stuck," I said.

"No shit sherlock," Lottie said laughing hitting me lightly across the head before realising what she was doing and backtracking her hand. I pulled it back and kissed it softly.

"Lottie please don't be stubborn please I know you don't want to break it off. Imagine having to sleep in your own bed after sleeping in mine the past weeks," I said edging closer.