Chap.51

A/N

As this one is really short I am going to be doing two updates this week! Sorry nothing very exciting is happening in this chapter. Exciting stuff will happen soon I promise. Best comment get's a dedication :)

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lorna's POV

Things were going well with Niall and I, he is probably the sweetest human being ever. He's always next to me making me laugh or just sitting there his arm around me.

"When do you think Liam and you are going official!? He's taking forever," Lottie whined a few days after golfing to Jessie.

"he told me when he's ready he will make it as he has just had a bad break up with Danielle and he's still trying to get over it," Jessie explained.

"I know what happened but i mean it's been like a month or something!" Eleanor exclaimed.

"Well I am just going to have to wait I don't want to rush him," Jessie explained.

"Anyway how's you and Harry?" Shannon asked turning to Lottie.

"We're friends," Lottie said and Shannon let out a weird noise like between snorting and blowing more air out her mouth than usual and started laughing.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I am sure they are just friends!" Shannon said.

"We are he's with my sister," Lottie explained.

"Come on everyone's noticed he's not that touchy feely with Taylor anymore since like a few weeks after we started tour ever since you had that massive fight," Eleanor said.

"Well I don't know why that is but I do know it has nothing to do with me whatsoever," Lottie defended herself.

"Well anyway I need to call Dani and Sidney to see how they are,"  Lottie excused herself.

"Just an excuse to shag Harry aye?" Shannon laughed.

"No I really need to," Lottie sang back. She knew we were just joking but I kinda knew that there was something going on between Lottie and Harry I just have to find out what.

"Wheres Zayn taking Perrie again?" I asked Eleanor.

"To a posh restaurant then they are going to the movies I believe," Eleanor answered.

"Ok well i am going to see the boys," I said standing up.

"You mean you're going to see Niall," Shannon corrected.

"Maybe," I answered leaving the room and going across the hall to Niall and Zayn's room where i knew the boys were. I knocked and Niall opened the door.

"Hello love," he greeted me with a kiss.

"Hi," I responded. We pulled apart as Shannon was making kissy noises behind us.

"Do you have to ruin every moment?" I asked her.

"That's my job sweetie," Shannon answered going in. Eleanor and Jessie following.

"Come on," Niall said grabbing my hand and leading me into the sitting room. Shannon was sat on Olly's knee, Eleanor on Louis's, Jessie on Liam's and Harry sitting by himself on the floor.

"Where's Lottie?" Harry asked immediantly as I walked in.

"Wow calm down loverboy," I answered as he blushed red, "and for your information she went to call Dani and Sidney and she might make a call to our mum,"

"Where's Taylor?" Jessie asked.

"Taking care of Charles as from what I've heard Lottie took a right smack at his face and broke his nose and gave him a bust lip," Harry explained.

"I need to remember to congratulate her for that," Eleanor said to herself and everyone laughed.

"I left my phone in my room I need to get it Taylor's meant to be telling me something big," Harry suddenly said standing up.

"If it's so big why don't she tell you in person?"I asked.

"Because she's at Charles's," he answered.

"Why can't she get her lazy arse over here then?" Shannon asked.

"I really need to get my phone I will be 5 minutes," harry said going out the room.

"He's just getting an excuse to see Lottie! I can't complain this has made him a better perosn than he was," Louis said.

"Yeah I remember him then," Eleanor said.

"What like he was when we first saw him?" I asked.

"No much worse he was always drunk apart from concerts, interviews, photoshoots stuff like that. He would just start making out with Taylor when we were in the middle of a conversation he never really took notice of us and started getting in shit moods and take it out on us but with Taylor he was always feeling her up and she him it was horrible to watch especially when they were drunk," Louis explained. 

"What happened when he was drunk?" Shannon asked.

"He used to scream at us to get out the room when he started making out with Taylor telling us we should learn to give him some privacy. I stayed at Eleanor's most night the worst was when he slapped me cause I accidently let slip that no one liked Taylor," Louis carried on.

"Well that's not very nice," Jessie exclaimed.

"It's almost been 20 minutes I am going to see what them two are up to," I say standing up. I walked out the room and into the lift where it took me to Lottie and Harry's floor. I walked along and saw their door was open. i walked in and immediantly saw them making out on the couch.

"What?" was the only word I could get out.