Chap.49

A/N

Hope you like this one. Sorry if my chapters are getting crappy they will get better i promise (hopefully). Best comment gets a dedication!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Niall's POV

Lorna appeared at the top of the stairs and I took a sharp intake of breath. She looked amazing stunning even. The dress Lottie got her looked even better on her than I expected.

"Hi," Lorna said shyly.

"Hi," I said back taking her hand and guiding her out the door and closing it behind us, "We have to walk if that's ok? I mean we could take a car if you prefer it's just that I thought you might like to walk,"

"Niall walking's good," she reassured me. Thank goodness I was beginning to panic. We walked silently a good silence not an awkward one.

"I like the stars, they are pretty," Lorna suddenly said.

"Not as pretty as you," I answered.

"Want some chips with that cheese?" Lorna joked. I love chips and cheese! Sorry getting off topic.

"But it's true," I answered and you could probably see Lorna's glowing red face from miles away.

"We're nearly here," I say spotting the small path about 100 meters away. At that moment Lorna's stomach decided to growl.

"Are you hungry?" I teased.

"No I think my tummy just decides to make hungry noises when it's perfectly full," Lorna answered sarcastically. It's cute how she calls her stomach a tummy.

"Say tummy again," I said.

"Tummy?" she said sounding confused.

"You're cute," I complimented.

"thanks," she said.

"So how do you like tour so far?" I asked.

"It's so fun!" she exclaimed.

"this way," I pointed to the path between two trees.

"It's like somewhere fairies would live like Tinkerbell or maybe Winnie the pooh or another Disney character!" Lorna exclaimed letting go off my hand and started running off between trees.

"I am going to name this wood 'The Hundred Acre Wood'!" Lorna yelled somewhere from behind a tree.

"Isn't that copyright?" I asked.

"Nope because I am giving them credit for the name," Lorna shouted her voice coming from somewhere different than it was before.

"OMG!" Lorna yelled and i quickly went to the place where her voice was coming from, "I'm the other way idiot," apparently I am going to opposite way to her voice. I turned round and saw her blond her whish out from behind a tree as she was laughing.

"Got you," I said wrapping my arms around her waist. She started laughing even more.

"What?" I asked.

"nothing," she said and before i could respond she was running off somewhere so I ran after her, "A swing Niall a swing! curse this dress why the hell did they make me wear this?"

"I have a change of clothes if you want," I said.

"Really? thank god please say you have shoes as well?" Lorna said.

"Yip I just grabbed some clothes out your wardrobe before you went in there to get changed," I explained.

"Oh god you picked my clothes!" Lorna teased.

"Haha I chose nice ones actually," I said showing her the clothes for her i had.

"Thank you! Where should I change?" Lorna asked.

"Here," I said pointing to the ground in front of me.

"in your dreams," she said.

"Come this way," i told her and walked over to a bush and pushed it aside so Lorna could walk through and see that there was a picnic blanket covered with food and a tent next to it.

"Wow, this is amazing!" Lorna commented, "Are we camping?"

"Yep if you want?" I said unsure.

"YEEEESSSSS!!!! I LOVE CAMPING!" she yelled and jumped and hugged me slamming her lips on mine. I kissed back after the shock wore off but i have quite quick reflexes. Lorna pulled back her face bright red.

"I.... I .... sorry.." Lorna stuttered looking down at the ground. I put my fingers under her chin and lifted her head up but her eyes remained on the ground.

"look at me," I said gently and her eyes slowly came up to stare into mine, "I loved it," I slowly brought my face to hers and kissed her again. Her lips mouled into mine like they were just meant to be.

Lorna's POV

I don't know what came over me when I kissed him but now I don't even have butterflies in my stomach I have the whole freaking zoo! The kiss was amazing I felt everything in that kiss.

I pulled back and leaned my head on his chest.

"Want some food?" Niall whispered in my ear.

"Yes please I am starving!" i said and we took a seat on the picnic blanket and i looked round at all the food. I took a plate of macaroni cheese because I love cold pasta and am glad Niall remembered this.

"Thanks," I said guesturing to the pasta.

"Your welcome," he answered and helped himself to a sandwich.

"You got my favourite snadwiches!!!" I squealed spotting the lettuce, chicken and mayonnaise sandwiches, "Thank you!" I hugged Niall.

When we finished and nearly everything was gone Niall dug in his pocket and got out a velvet box.

"Happy Birthday," Niall said handing me it. I opened it slowly and found an amazing silver bracelet with different charms. There was one of a four leafed clover, one of pizza, one of Mickey Mouse and one of a golden heart with L and N engraved into it.

"Thank you," I said hugging him and he brought his lips to mine.

"Your welcome! Lorna I need to ask you something," Niall said. I nodded my head as a sign for him to continue.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked after taking a deep breath.

"Of course," I said and kissed him.

"Why don't you go get changed?" Niall suggested.

"Then can we play on the swing?" I asked.

Niall's POV

Lorna's face glowed with excitment. It was litterally like the sun.

"Of course," I answered.

"Yes!" she yelled and ran into the tent with the clothes I had given her. I was wearing jeans and a t shirt so I didn't need to change.

Lorna came out wearing jeans a hoodie.

"Come on!" she yelled and started running towards the swing. I realised I was staring and went off after her.