Chap.37

A/N

Heres the update for today! remember everyone who  comment will get a dedication!!!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chap.37

Shannon POV

I woke up to find I was half on top of Olly and our legs were intertwined. I slowly got up careful trying not to wake Olly.

"Come back!" he said trying to reach out or me with his eyes still shut.

"We need to get ready it's 7am," I said.

"For 2 minutes," he pleaded.

"Nope," I answered knowing if I got back into bed we would never get up.

"Please," he pleaded.

"If you don't get up I am going on the 1D tour bus," I said even though I was going on Olly's bus wether he liked it or not. Olly got up faster than I could finished the sentence.

"There's another shower in the other room by the way if you want to shower," Olly told me.

"Ok I will just go then," I said turning round to go when I felt Olly wrap his arms around my waist not letting me go.

"I need to go now," I told Olly trying to get out his grip not that I don't like it just that I don't want is to be late.

"You have to give me a good morning kiss then," Olly answered.

I turned round and kissed him on the lips. It was the most magical feeling I have ever felt. His lips were soft against mine and I felt as if we weren't In a hotel room we were someplace special just the two of us no time schedules nothing. We broke apart.

"Right I really need to go now!" I said walking towards the shower I heard Olly go to his.

Once I had a shower got changed, sorted my hair and walked out Olly was sitting on the couch having breakfast.

"I made you breakfast," Olly said.

"Thank you!" I yelled running into the kitchen because I must admit I was starving. I grabbed the plate on the kitchen counter which had bacon, eggs, sausages and potato waffles. I walked back through and sat next to Olly.

"Don't I get a thank you kiss?" Olly asked cheekily.

"That depends on wether or not I like it!" I replied and started eating.

It was delicious! I finished it and put my plate in the kitchen. I walked back through and sat next to Olly on the sofa.

"Do I get my kiss now?" Olly asked.

"But I didn't like it," I said trying to keep a straight face. His face dropped.

"I loved it!" I cheered and pulled him into a kiss. He kissed back immediately. We pulled away breathing heavily.

"The bus is going to leave soon we better go," Olly said standing up and helping me to my feet. We walked outside and said hello to the 6 or so fans that were standing there this early in the morning. We climbed onto the bus and sat on the couch. Olly put his arm round me and turned the TV on with the other hand.

We just sat and talked for a few hours and went on our phones I texted the other girls for a bit then Dani until the bus stopped. We got out and saw the other bus parked next to us. We decided to walk over and see them. Olly grabbed my hand and we walked the 2 metres between the buses and climbed on theirs.

My Sister, Taylor SwiftOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara