Chap.35

A/N

Another update yay!!! Its all about Elouner! I love them two!! Its a bit shorter than usual sorry but atleast its another update! Best comment gets a dedication!!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eleanor's POV

After Shannon went to see Olly I walked into Louis's room and sat down on his lap. Louis was wearing a matching onesie to me.

"hey babe," Louis said putting his face into the crook of my kneck.

"We should really get going lottie and Harry have probably already gone somewhere as Lottie came to Shannon and I's door saying that her and Harry broke the bed!" I started laughing.

"Already???" Zayn asked coming into the living room from somewhere maybe calling Perrie before her concert.

"Not like that!" I explained, "Thats what i thougt until she told me her and Harry were jumping on it!"

"Well we can see if that was a lie or not c'mon," Louis said jumping to his feet making me slip off his lap but he caught me before i hit the floor. Zayn went and grabbed his coat off the couch then his keys off the counter.

"Where you going?"  I asked.

"I am going to watch Perrie perform," Zayn said showing a big smile. You could just see how happy they were together as if nothing could break them apart. Zayn left and we followed closely behind just to see Harry and Lottie walk out their door we both dived behind a plant pot standing in the hall. Luckily they got in the lift and didnt see us. Me and Louis ran down the stairs just in time to see them walk out the doors in their onesies and sunglasses hand in hand. So Cute them two need to get together quickly!

"C'mon," i whispered motioning Louis to follow.

"But I want to be the leader!" Louis whined. A girl came up to us.

"Fine!" I said standing behind him as we walked outside people gave us weird looks but no one came up to us apart form a girl who handed us a bit of paper taht asked if she couls join us with Shannon's signiture on the bottom.

"Of course c'mon we are going to be spying on Lottie and Harry!" I laughed.

"Cool I'm Dani by the way and you must be Eleanor and louis," she introduced herself.

"C'mon then!" I said and we all went outside. No one was on the street apart form the two retards in onesies walking along the boardwalk along the beach in the middle of the night and no i am not talking about me and Louis. We followed them along and heard them talking about Taylor first then harry said something and Lottie laughed then Harry started pretending to be a girl and talk about his 'crushes'. I gave Louis a weird look but he was too busy trying to hold in his laughter along with Dani. Soon I started laughing and we looked like three weirdos rolling around in the middle of the path laughing with tears streaming down our faces. We ran to catch up with them but when we reached them they had turned round and were coming back me and louis quickly ran into a bush next to the path but bumped our heads against a wooden fence.

"Ow!" Louis yelled and I quickly clamed my hand over his mouth. Dani started giggling but managed to hold them in. I peaked out over the bush and saw they didn't even notice us too engrossed in each other talking about why Lottie was laughing on the ground suddenly they got up and Lottie screamed something about racing him back to the hotel.

"Louis we need to get back to the hotel quickly before Harry and Lottie get back!" I yelled shoving him head first out the bush and I came out after him tripping over his body and landing face first on the sandy wooden boards of the boardwalk. Dani came out laughing at our stupidness. We quickly got up and Louis helped me up then we started running back hand in hand. Luckily we knew a short cut so we took that and saw Lottie in front of us but no Harry. He must have gone the long way stupid boy!! We ran in and up the stairs cause Lottie was in the lift and we finally reached our floor and went into Louis's room where we both colapsed by the door.

"Are you guys ok?" Zayn asked coming in with Perrie.

"I think so," I said, "Just need to catch our breaths!" Someone knocked on the door and Perrie went to open it.

"OMG how did your date go?" she screamed hugging two people. Then i realised it was Niall and Lorna so I ran at them and hugging them.

"How was first date?" I yelled sueezing Lorna.

"Great," she smiled.

"Lorna you need to tell me everything!" I said as I grabbed her arm.

"Oh and by the way everyone. Lottie and Harry broke their bed!" I yelled as we ran out the door along with perrie and Dani.

"What do you mean by they broke the bed?" Perrie asked.

"They were jumping on it and their weight made it break," i said dissapointment clear in my voice.

"Whats your name?" Lorna asked.

"Dani, you must be Lorna and perrie. you are both so pretty!" she gushed.

"Anyway about your date!" Perrie squealed and turned to Lorna.

"Well first we went to- " Lorna started.

"Hey guys!" Lottie said entering the room smiling, "What you talking about?"

"Lorna's date," I answered.

"What happened?" Lottie squealed and Lorna told us all about it.

"When's Jessie home?" Lorna asked after  she had  done explaining.

"She and Liam are staying in a wee cabin in the woods," I explained.

"Yeah where no one can hear their noises!" Lottie said.

"Lottie they are not going to do that on their first date!" Perrie said, "I am going to see zayn if thats ok?"

"Yeah sure just don't make any of the noises i was talking about," Lottie answered and Perrie hit her playfully before standing up and walking out giving us a little wave.

"Whats your name?" Lottie asked Dani.

"Dani, you must be Lottie. I think you're really pretty and would be better with Harry than Taylor.

"I know," Lottie mumbled under her breath thinking we couldn't hear. I think i will let it slide.

"I am going to bed too," I said going to my bed.

"Where is Shannon?" Lorna asked.

"She's at Olly's," I answered.

"Well I need to go," Dani said, "Thank you so much for letting me hang out with you guys I had an amazing time!"

"Give me your phone," I told her.

"Ok," she answered and handed me her phone i typed mine and Lottie's number into it and handed it back.

"Call me when you want you were really nice to hang out with," I said smiling at her.

"Thank you and byee!" Dani called walking out.

"Well I am going to go back to my room hopefully Taylor doesn't be a pig when she comes in!" Lorna said getting up.

"I feel sorry for you! Bye!" Lottie yelled as Lorna walked out the door and Lottie climbed into Shannon's bed. We both talked about random things until we fell asleep.