ChaP.21

A/N

Heres another update! I am going to try and update every day this week to firday when I go away! But my friend @pinkshannon is going to update for me every friday til i come back! Would you mind checking out her stories. They are really good. Remember if you want me to read and comment on your stories I will be glad too!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Niall's POV

It was 2 days after we told the girls about tour and yesterday after we all went to Lorna and Lottie's house to drop off Charlie and ask if they could come and stay. Her mum loved it that they were going to travel the world with us and gave us all hugs before we left but her dad took a bit more convincing. After Lorna, Lottie and their dad finished arguing back and forth her dad finally gave in but not without warning us if anything happens to his baby girls he is going to get his gun out.

Today we are going to tell Harry. But first we are telling him that Simon let us bring 6 extra people then we will tell him who we picked.

"Hey Harry can we all talk to you?" Liam asked him.

"Sure I will just get Taylor!" He said. Since when does you mean Taylor and you!

"Can we only talk to you," Liam said before Harry could run off.

"Ok," he said not looking happy about leaving Taylor behind.

We all sat down on the couches and Liam was about to start speaking when Taylor walked through the door.

"Harry what are they doing here?" Taylor whined.

"I know we were meant to have a Haylor day but they had to tell me something important so why don't you wait upstairs and I'll be up when I'm ready! Ok babe?" Harry said. He has Haylor days all the time and are they all just sex? That disgusts me.

"Is all you do is sex?" I heard Louis asked incredulously.

"Sorry?" Harry asked obviously by hearing Louis.

"Nothing," Louis mumbled.

"I wasn't meant to say that out loud!" Louis whispered to me.

"I could've sworn you said something!" Harry said.

"Well the news wouldn't want to keep Haylor day waiting would we?" Liam said trying to change the conversation.

"Of course we wouldn't meeting Taylor was the highlight of my career!" Harry said grinning.

What about meeting us? Being on tour? Performing infront of millions of people? What about the video diaries? I could go on and on about things that are better than meeting Taylor. Actually I think meeting Taylor is the worst part of my career!

Liam coughed awkwardly, "Well next week we are going on tour!" Louis screamed waiting for his best friend to come and cheer and hug him. Louis and Harry have this bond no one can ever break. Unfortunately all Harry said was,

"What about Taylor?"

All our mouths dropped and Louis slowly sat back down on the couch. He looked like he was going to cry. One look at Liam and that told me that he was thinking the same as me. We have to get rid of Taylor and fast.

"Well luckily for you Simon said we could bring 6 people and we decided that everyone could choose one person and then we can have a group vote for the last one," Liam said through gritted teeth.

"Taylor!" Harry said straight away.

"Ok I choose Eleanor!" Louis screamed. Finally Harry chuckled at his best friend. Louis's face lite up.

"Jessie!" Liam said.

"hey she's Lottie's best friend no way are you bringing her!" Harry argued.

"You already picked who you wanted and I picked mine!" Liam argued back.

"Why do you like her or something!" Harry shouted.

"Actually I do!" Liam shouted back then slapped his hand over his mouth when he realised what he had said.

"Well me and Lorna caught you kissing!" I added in.

"When?" Louis asked excitedly.

"When they went off to the room to watch Toy Story the first night they stayed over," I explained and an evil look crossed Louis's face. I know Louis will have fun with that annoying Liam about it later.

"Wait they stayed over more than that time! I thought I told you not to hang out with them!" Harry thundered.

"Well you see we like them and Liam actually kissed one of them *winks at Liam*....." Louis started.

"We didn't kiss we were jut leaning in and Niall and Lorna burst in the room!" Liam explained exasperated.

"Ok, anyway yeah then Eleanor and Perrie kept inviting them over as they are best of friends now!" Louis carried on.

That's right Louis blame it all on your girlfriend!

"Right anyway! I choose Lorna!" I told Harry.

"Cause you had a crush on her!" Louis jeered at me and I felt the blood rushing into my cheeks as it usually did when someone mentioned Lorna's name. I rolled my eyes at Louis and motioned for Zayn to carry on.

"Lottie," he said confidently.

"What no! I am only just ok wig her friends no you all have crossed the line!" Harry yelled.

"Harry you have had your turn to choose and if Zayn wants to choose her then he can choose her!" Liam warned Harry.

"Fine but for the last person I want someone that I can actually talk to without glaring at because of their high pitched giggles and annoying voices. Well apart from Taylor, she doesn't annoy me at all she is just perfect!" Harry said.

"Well we are having a vote so Niall what other person do you want to come with us?" Liam asked.

"Shannon!" I said.

"Everyone agree?"

Everyone nodded apart from Harry.

"Well sorry Harry you are outvoted!" Liam said, " We will leave you in peace for your Haylor day!"

We all got up and left but by before hearing Harry mutter, "I'm not in the mood anymore,"