Chap.23

A/N

Hey! heres another update hope you like it! Rememeber the best comment gets a dedication!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Louis's POV

I heard a knock on the door and told the boys, Perrie and Eleanor I would get it. I swung it open knowing it was just Lottie, Lorna, Jessie and Shannon.

"We are playing truth or dare!" I screamed and ran off leaving them. I ran into Niall's comfy room with is filled with beanbags, couches, duvets, pillows and other comfortable stuff.

The girls came through a minute later and plonked down on one of the beanbags.

"So we playing truth or dare?" Lottie asked.

"Yes!" I cheered and fist bumped the air.

"Lorna truth or dare?" I shouted before anyone else could talk.

"Truth," Lorna answered.

"Have you had your first kiss?" I asked.

Lorna blushed and shook her head.

"Awww I bet Niall will gladly be your first kiss!" I screamed.

Lorna's POV

That sounds good but it will never happen! I felt the heat rise into my cheeks and saw Niall was also bright red.

"Ok Eleanor, Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare," she said.

"I dare you to kiss Louis until one of you moans!" I said winking.

"You just want to watch us do it cause you can't do it with Niall!" Louis said sticking his Tongue out.

"Whatever floats your boat!" I sighed not bothering to get into another argument.

They started kissing with tongues and soon Louis moaned and they broke apart.

"Now Lorna? Truth or Dare?" Eleanor asked.

"Why me again?" I whined.

"Just answer the question!" Eleanor said.

"Ok I choose Truth!" I said.

"You are such a big baby try something daring for once!" Lottie said throwing her hands up in the air.

I just rolled my eyes, "Right where do you want your first kiss to be? Niall pay close attention to this answer.

"Well I would like it to be in the middle of a clearing somewhere inside a forest. Where there is snow everywhere and it's snowing!" I finished blushing.

"Niall do you think you know a place where you can take her this winter!" Eleanor asked.

Niall didn't say anything but I saw blood rush to his cheeks. Louis and Eleanor high fived.

"Guys this game is turning into who can make Lorna and Niall blush the most!" Jessie laughed.

"That's a good idea but we've that game so why don't we play who can make Jessie and Liam blush the most!" Louis exclaimed and Jessie blushed.

"So have you had your first kiss?" Perrie asked.

"No," Jessie answered.

"Where do you want it to be?" Shannon asked.

"On the top of a mountain!" Jessie said.

"Liam do you think you can get your fat arse up the hill?" Louis asked.

By now Liam and Jessie were both bright red.

"I think you're the on with the big arse!" Lottie said to Louis.

"Why have you been looking?" Louis said.

"Well it's kinda hard to miss it's like you're walking along and suddenly you're but just sticks out and people end up walking into it because they can't avoid it it's so big!" Lottie explained. Everyone gave her a weird look.

"All I got out of that was he think my bums sexy so you look at it all day!" Louis said cheekily.

"That's not what I meant you know what pretend this conversation never started!" Lottie said exasperated.

"Hey Niall can I talk to you about........." Harry started but stopped when he saw us here.

"Never mind I'll tell you later! Bye!" Harry continued walking back out the door.

"Well that was random!" Louis said after Harry had left. We all laughed.

"I'm hungry!" I whined.

"I'm surprised you lasted this long!" Lottie exclaimed.

"I'm hungry too but I ate all the food in the cupboards!" Niall whined.

"Well go out shopping then!" Zayn said.

"Ok!" they said going to get their shoes on and raced out the door.

"Well why don't we go out so they can have some privacy when they come back!" Louis smiled cheekily.

We all rolled our eyes.

Taylor's POV

"Come on!" I said to Harry getting out the car.

"Coming!" he said back.

We were just going in to the Syco buildings where we could tell Simon that Lottie wasn't coming on tour! But Harry is going to do it as Simon would probably suspect something if it was me.

"I will just wait here!" I told Harry and went to hid behind a wall. He nodded and walked inside the building. I waited a few minutes then saw him exit. I quickly walled to the car.

"So did they buy it?" I asked.

"Yes thank goodness and when she comes to the airport she will get sent home!" he said.

"I love you!" I whispered in his yer before sucking and biting his neck.

"I love you too!" he moaned.