CHap.20

A/N

Hey Guys I am quite proud of myself for such a quick update! I havent had very much homework lately! Thank God! Anyway the best comments gets a dedication as always!!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lorna's POV

After a lot of shouting and laughing Lottie and Shannon finally got p and came over to the couch and sat with us. Well shannon did, Lottie just sat and played around on the floor until someone put a movie on. We just used the movies as background noise as we were all talking over it and laughing. I looked at Niall and saw his braces showing when he laughed. I found it adorable.

I heard someone's ringtone go off and soon saw Liam take his phone out his pocket and say,

"Management,"

The girls stood up so did I and I grabbed Charlie's hand. We followed Eleanor and Perrie down to Eleanor's home cinema. I faintly heard louis scream, "Hi Uncle Simon!"

Eleanor laughed as she had obviously heard it too.

"Right so what do you want to watch?" Eleanor asked everyone.

"Emm... Guys first I need to tell you something," Perrie said.

We all nodded to tell her to carry on, "Well I am going on tour next week for a few months as it's only a short tour," Perrie exclaimed.

"I am going to miss you sooooooo so so so so so freaking much!" Lottie yelled launching herself at Perrie and we all followed and hugged her.

"Eh guys I am sorry to ruin the moment but I need air!" Perrie gasped.

We all let go and she pretended to take in a big suck of air dramatising the whole thing. We all just sat there and suddenly I started laughing about something that happened last year and soon everyone was laughing. We heard the boys come in and saw them give us weird looks but we just couldn't stop laughing.

"What's so funny?" Louis asked.

"I have no idea Lorna just tarted laughing and then we all started!" Lottie spluttered through her laughs.

"Ok, Lorna what's so funny cause I wanna laugh too!" Louis whined.

"Ah...we......I.....last.....shoes!" I managed to get out. He gave me a quizzical look.

"Sorry didn't quite catch that," Zayn said. By now everyone else had stopped laughing but I was just sitting there laughing, rolling around on the floor trying to get air into my lungs.

"Calm breathe," Niall soothed, "Take a deep breathe,"

"and walk through the doors, it's the morning of your very first day," Lottie carried on singing from one of Taylor's songs, Fifteen.

" Stop singing that song!" We all shouted.

"He started it!" Lottie said like a five year old as pouted.

"No I didn't!" Niall said and pouted.

"Yes you did you sang the first line of the song!" Lottie accused. Charlie thought this was very funny and burst out laughing.

"Go team Lottie!" Charlie shouted.

"Go team Niall!" I said back.

"Just cause you love him doesn't mean you can go on his side!" Charlie said. Niall and I both blushed and soon we both looked like tomatoes.

"Awww she's blushing!" Shannon cooed grabbing my cheek. I just glared at everyone.

" So about that thing you were laughing at?" Louis asked and I burst into another fit of laughter.

"I think might know what it is! Was it with the cowboy boots?" Lottie asked.

All I could do was nod in response as I was laughing too hard.

Lottie's POV

how can she still be laughing at that? She never ceases to amaze me!

----flashback-----

"Lorna come on we're going!!" I shouted to her.

"Help!" I heard her call.

I walked through to the living room where she was sitting on the floor with her hands trying to get off the cowboy boot.

"Why did you even put that on?" I asked her.

"Cause you said it was too small for me and I wouldn't be able to get my foot in!" Lorna smiled cheesily at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Well hurry up an get it off," I told her.

"But I can't!" She wailed.

"just try!" I told her.

"Fine!"she said giving the shoe one big yank and it flying off and hitting her in the face. She took the show away from her face laughing so hard her face was turning red. Then I noticed her nose was bleeding.

"You have a nose bleed!" I pointed out.

"I do?" she asked poking it.

"Owwww!!!" she yelled and mum came running in the room.

"what's the matter Darling?" mum asked.

"She hit herself in the face with a shoe!" I said trying not to laugh and I could see mum was trying to do the same.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up!" mum said helping Lorna to her feet.

"But it hurts!" Lorna whined.

"I Know, I know sweetie!" mum cooed.

Later on that day we went to the doctors as it started hurting really bad and we found out she broke her nose!

-----flashback over-----

Once I had finished explaining this to everyone, everyone was howling with laughter even Lorna.

"Well we got to tell you something," Liam started after everyone had stopped laughing apart from Lorna and Niall but we would probably be waiting years for them to finish. Luckily they noticed it was serious and stopped laughing.

"We have good news and bad news which do you want to hear first?" Liam asked us.

"Bad news," Jessie said being the pessimistic one in the group.

"Ok well we are going on tour for 6 months next week!" Liam said.

"Oh how I will miss you dear boys you have truly been an inspiration to our kind may god wish you well!" I said in a posh accent.

"Lottie shut up they're not dying!" Jessie said.

"What's tour?" asked Charlie.

"Well its where we have to go and sing to other people in concerts like you came to, but we do them all over the world," Zayn explained.

"Ok," Charlie answered.

"Whats the good news?" I asked.

"You're coming with us!" Louis shouted.

"Yay!!!"I screamed running over to them and hugging them all.

"Well if you're mum says yes," Liam said.

Oops I forgot about mum.

"Will you guys come with us to ask and then she will definitely say yes?" Lorna said smiling cutely at them.

"Ok," Liam sighed.

"Wait what about Harry?" Jessie asked.

"well you have to go and ruin everything don't you?" I threw my hands up and sighed jokingly. Jessie just rolled her eyes and laughed.

"who cares!" Niall shouted.

Lorna's POV

We all went into the car so they could drop us off at home and come in and talk to mum about letting us go on tour. Niall went a head skipping to the front door and I soon caught up with him and he smiled at me showing his teeth. I loves his smile it could light up any room no matter how dark with his dazzling White teeth with braces running across them. That's when I realised I am falling for Niall Horan and not just in a fangirl way.