four

The next morning I could hear and feel Kellin groaning and moving around on the bed. I knew that soon enough he was going to start complaining and that I should do something, but I was so comfortable in my position under the covers that I didn't even want to move. It was finally the weekend, after a very long week. Lucky for Kellin that he didn't have to go to school with a hang over.

"What time is it?" My best friend whined, pulling the covers over his head as he curled into a ball. I reached for my phone that was tucked underneath my pillow and clicked it on.

"Almost ten," I told him. Kellin let out a loud groan and peeked from underneath the covers slightly.

"Did anything bad happen last night? I didn't do anything stupid with Vic, did I?" He asked.

"No," I muttered, scrunching my nose up in distaste as I remembered the night. "But you did throw up on me, which totally wasn't cool at all." I watched as his eyes grew wide.

"You're kidding me right? Al, please tell me that isn't true?" He begged. I shook my head slowly and shrugged.

"It happened, but it's okay. I got this sweatshirt from Austin, one of Vic's friends and Austin and their other friend, Aaron, helped me get you into the car last night," I said. "It wasn't a big deal though, you were drunk and I guess you drank too much because you started to feel bad."

"I'm really sorry Al," Kellin muttered. "I probably shouldn't have drank that much anyways, but the rounds kept coming and..." He trailed off, sighing. I shook my head and smiled at him.

"It's fine, you had fun and that's really all that matters." I said.

"But did you have fun? Cause it would suck if I had loads of fun and you didn't, it just doesn't seem fair." He said, I grinned and nodded my head. I thought over my night. Yeah, I had gotten thrown up on by my idiot of a best friend, but I met two really nice and cool people and I really liked them both, maybe one more so, but still.

"Yeah, actually, I had fun." I said, biting my lip. Kellin smiled widely and winced.

"I feel like crap." He muttered, pulling the covers closer.

"I'll go get you some medicine," I said and rolled out of bed, heading downstairs. The light was already on and there was lots of rummaging. I peeked around the corner and saw Aunt Melissa along with Andrew and Alex, who were sat at the counter while Aunt Melissa stood trying to cook.

"Ally, Aunt Lissa try to burn the house down." Alex squealed once she noticed I was stood in the kitchen.

"Hey, I haven't made grilled cheese in a very, very long time." She huffed. I snickered and rolled my eyes, reaching up on top of the refrigerator and grabbing the headache medicine for Kellin and a glass of water. Without another word, I went back to my room where Kellin was still curled up in a ball under my covers.

"Here," I said, nudging him and pulling back the blanket slightly. Kellin groaned and reached his hand out to take the pills.

"I'm never, ever going to drink again," he said. I chuckled and sat at the edge of the bed.

"You've said that before, and look at where you're at right now." I said.

"Vic said I should have a drink and so I drank." He whined.

"But did he say to chug fifteen beers at one time? No, I don't think so." I told him. Kellin rolled his eyes and pulled the covers over his head again.

"Whatever, I'm going back to sleep." He mue. I hummed and stood up, setting the glass that was now empty on the bedside table before going over to my bags which were still unpacked and rummaged through them, finding another change of clothes. I headed down the hallway until I got to the bathroom. I started up the shower and stripped from my clothing before getting in. I scrubbed my skin until it was pink and washed my hair, rinsing it before scrubbing my skin again.