seven

I groaned softly, pulling the covers that were wrapped around me over my head more as I buried my face in the soft pillow. My head was pounding and my stomach was hurting so much. I actually felt like I was hit by a bus, a very large and heavy bus that plowed me over multiple times. How did people enjoy drinking when they knew that this was going to happen to them? What was so enjoyable about waking up the next morning with the worst headache known to mankind? I knew for a fact that after last night, I was never ever drinking that much again.

After a few minutes of laying there, I knew I wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep, no matter how much my head was killing me and that queasy feeling in my stomach, I just couldn't seem to get back asleep. I sighed and slowly sat up in the bed I was in. Thankfully the curtains were drawn back but they let in just a little bit of light that allowed me to look around. Obviously this wasn't my room nor was it Kellin's. I was either still at Aaron's or someone decided to take a high school ginger boy home with them. I prayed that it was the first one.

The door to the bedroom opened slowly as a head peeked from around it. I frowned, noticing it was Austin. This was technically all his fault that I was feeling this way. He was the one who coaxed me into having a drink, but really, the rest of it was my fault, but he was the one who started it.

"How're you feeling?" He asked, stepping further into the room and closing the door behind him. I saw that he held a glass of water and a bottle of headache medicine.

"How do you think?" I muttered, watching as he shrugged before handing me the glass. He popped open the cap to the bottle of pills and pushed two onto his hand and gave those to me. I took the two and drank most of the water. Austin was sat on the edge of the bed, looking at me. His hair was a mess and he looked as if he had just woken up himself. It was actually really cute with how he looked, but deep down inside me I felt like I should be mad at him for whatever reason.

"So, where am I?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. Austin ran fingers through his hair and cleared his throat.

"Still at Aaron's, just in the guest room. You passed out on the couch after you stormed off on me." He said, I looked at him confused.

Then bits and pieces of a few things that happened last night. I danced with him, got mad at him and threw what would seem like a tantrum, I guess. I sort of felt bad but then again I didn't. I was drunk, I had no control over my emotions, and most importantly, he should have just let me continue drink.

"Oh, um," I didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry, I guess?"

He chuckled and shook his head, running his fingers through his hair again. He really needed to not do that, it made him look really, really...sexy.

"Don't worry about, I'm just glad you've finally learned how to loosen up a bit, and now I know what you're like when drunk." He said, smirking. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Anyways, is Kellin still here?" I asked. He gave a shrug.

"More than likely," he told me. "But if not, they're probably at Vic's parents house which is just down the street from here."

I nodded and pushed myself back further under the covers. I suddenly felt tired again. Austin seemed to notice and stood up.

"Do you want any breakfast?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, but thanks...I'm going back to sleep." I told him and snuggled up further under the covers. He smirked and opened the door.

"Sleep tight Princess." He said and winked before leaving. I rolled my eyes and grinned, curling up under the sheets and calling asleep once more.