twenty-eight

Once I pulled up outside Kellin's house, Austin and I got out, heading inside. My best friend was sat on the couch under many blankets with the TV running and a bowl of cereal in his lap. He turned and looked when he heard the front door open and close.

"Hey," he said, setting the bowl down on the coffee table. Austin walked past me, kissing the side of my head as he did so, and headed upstairs. I walked over to the couch and sat down beside Kellin, pulling some of the covers over me.

"I don't know what to do," I said after a few minutes of silence between us. I was scared, honestly. For once in my life I had no idea what to do, I had no plan to come up with to fix the problems I had created or got pushed into. I was really stuck in a never ending loop.

"I think you should talk to your aunt, along with your mom and dad," he said, I turned and looked at him incredulously. There's no way I could do that. The times I've tried to talk to dad he's hit me and yelled at me, telling me that he didn't care. I felt like talking to mom would get me nowhere, and I didn't want to even think about Aunt Melissa right now.

"Why? What does talking to them really do for me, huh?" I questioned. The way I saw it, it seemed like trying to talk rationally with my family seemed to get me nowhere.

"It might fix some of these things going on. Maybe you don't have to talk to your mom and dad tomorrow or the day after, but you should with your Aunt Melissa, she's been worry sick," Kellin told me. I shook my head at him.

"She shouldn't be worried sick, she has no right to be when she gave away to my parents that I had the twins and Alex. I'm not talking to her," I snapped. Kellin sighed, looking at me with the same amount of disappoint Austin did at the diner.

"Just think about it, will you?" He questioned quietly, and though I knew I wasn't going to, I just nodded so he'd leave it be. Kellin seemed a little happy about my agreement as he stood and went into the kitchen. Austin came down the stairs soon after, his hair wet and a sleepy smile on his face as he sat down beside me.

"Showered?" I questioned, looking at his wet hair that was beginning to curl at the ends, Austin hummed and nodded.

"I'm still questioning why we ever slept in the backseat of your car," he mumbled, grunting softly as he shifted around and decided to lay his head down on my lap. I smiled down at him, running my fingers through his very still wet hair as my other hand began to absentmindedly draw shapes on his chest.

"It was all your idea, so blame yourself," I said, Austin grinned up at me, his eyes drooping slightly as he took my hand and laced his fingers with mine. He still seemed so tired.

"It was a wonderful idea though," he told me. I hummed in agreement, twisting a strand of his hair around my finger and watching in amusement as it formed a curl. That's how several were spent, just us two on the couch. Kellin had wandered off upstairs after sitting with me for a few minutes to watch Tv, but after that, it was just me and a fast asleep Austin who would hum softly in content every once in a while as I ran fingers through his hair. He was so cute.

After several hours of having to sit in the same spot, I began to grow restless. My back was aching and his grip on my hand that was resting on his chest never loosened throughout his slumber either. I almost felt guilty for wanting to push him off the couch so I could stand.

"Aust," I said softly as I gently shook his shoulder. He grumbled and stirred, pushing my hand away. He was so difficult to get to wake up, that was for sure.

"Come on Aust, get up," I said, shaking him again, and once more, he pushed my hand away. I sighed, staring down at my boyfriend who obviously didn't want to get up.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, causing me to jump slightly. I sure whoever it was would go away, or Kellin would come downstairs and answer it, or at least that's what I thought, but after several passing minutes, there was another knock and Kellin had yet to come down to answer it, and Austin made no signs or indication of getting up or moving so I could stand. Again, there was another knock, followed by several more. I huffed in annoyance and pushed Austin off and away from me before standing and heading over to the door as whoever was on the other side began to knock repeatedly.

"Hold on!" I shouted, rushing over and unlocking it. I swung it open, freezing whenever I saw who was stood on the other side.

"What do you want?"

。。。

at this point I have no idea how many chapters are left??? Two or three? Give or take some I'm not quite sure