thirty-four

It felt too early to be up, but it honestly wasn't. It was only one in the afternoon, but I rarely ever slept this late, but I couldn't sleep last night and a certain browned haired boy decided to come into Kellin's house, barge into the room I was staying in, jump onto the bed and begin to demand that I wake up and get showered and dressed.

"What the hell is your problem?" I snapped, glaring up at my stupid boyfriend. He was so damn lucky that I loved him and that he was cute, because I seriously considered slapping him and kicking him out.

"Stop being so grumpy, just get up and shower, and maybe if you're good, I'll explain," he said, grinning down at me. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"I'm not moving until you tell me why you've woken me up," I said, crossing my arms. Austin rolled his eyes and climbed off me and the bed only to yank the covers away and pull me up from the bed.

"Please just go get a shower," he practically begged, his bottom lip poking out slightly as he formed what I would believe was the cutest puppy dog eyes ever. God, I hated him.

"Fine, but this better be a good reason or I'm kicking your ass," I grumbled. Maybe I was overreacting and being dramatic, but I couldn't help the fact that I was grumpy in the mornings, and Austin waking me up the way he did surely didn't help a single thing.

"I'll be downstairs," Austin said, pecking my lips quickly before making his way out of the room. I huffed and shook my head as I gathered up some clothes and headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. I really was curious as to what we were doing, and I was positive that whatever he told me I was going to like it.

Sometimes I felt like Austin put more effort into this relationship than I did. He's always the one who takes out to places for cute little dates, or the one who changes things around so we can be together. I did love him, that was one thing for certain, and I was glad he was in my life, and as I stood there under the water of the shower, I made a promise to myself to actually put some effort out there, to return the favors and do something nice for him.

After my shower, I got dried and dressed, pulling on all my clothes and shoes. As he said, Austin was downstairs, sat on the couch and looking at his phone, but as he heard me coming down the stairs, he looked up and smiled.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, my arms crossed over my chest and a failing stern look my face.

"To my place," he said, my jaw nearly dropped. He couldn't be serious.

"Why'd you make me get dressed? I could have just worn sweatpants!" I whined, seriously considering kicking his ass but we both knew I could barely hurt a fly.

"Well, yeah, but you look cute in these jeans and I never said you had to put these casual clothes, but it doesn't matter, my dad won't care and I don't either, you'd look cute with a bag over your head," Austin said, his hands on my hips and a smile on his lips, but I felt my heart drop into my stomach.

"Your dad?" I questioned, staring at him wide eyed.

"Yeah, he um, he wants to meet you," Austin mumbled before biting on his bottom lip. He had to be joking; surely he was.

"Why?" I asked, confused to be quite honest.

"Because, he just wants to meet you. It's not going to be that bad, baby, trust me," Austin said, rubbing my hips. I was trusting him on this, and if it did go badly, I was blaming Austin.

。。。

"Can't we just go back real quick so I can change?" I asked, probably the millionth time, and I was surprised Austin hadn't taped my mouth shut, but I couldn't help it. I was nervous. I had never been with someone long enough (or with someone really at all) to meet their parents.