twenty-two

My eyes fluttered opened, revealing the messy room with clothes thrown everywhere, a few being mine, shoes in random places and the walls covered with posters. I groaned softly as I stretched and looked around. The bedsheets were cool against my bare skin, and then suddenly my cheeks warmed up. I looked at the still sleeping boy next to me. I actually lost my virginity last night, to him, to Austin. The one boy who I thought that I couldn't stand, but he had been so sweet and generous, and not how he usually was, which was trying to get into my pants anyway or flirting with me non stop. I saw another side of him, and I actually really liked it. But deep down I feared that this sweet, caring Austin who I had grown accustomed to would wash away when he woke up. I feared that he would be one of those guys who just used and dumped the person they slept with. But I didn't want it to be like that, not at least now, especially after I gave him something that I knew I could never take back.

Austin stirred slightly and tightened his arms around my body slightly before opening his eyes, looking at me and smiling sweetly. It sent little waves of butterflies into my stomach and I bit my lip as I smiled back at him.

"Good morning," he whispered, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"Good morning," I whispered back, shivering slightly as I felt his fingertips run up and down my back. He gently pressed kisses to my neck causing me to hum and sigh.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked. "After we...you know." I nodded and smiled, biting my lip again.

"I'm okay, just a little sore." I said. Austin chuckled and pulled away from me, smiling brightly.

"Yeah, you'll be sore for just a few days," he told me, kissing my shoulder. "But were you okay with it? I didn't make you do anything you'll regret or feel uncomfortable with?" He asked, I shook my head quickly.

"No, no," I said. "I definitely don't regret it, and I didn't feel uncomfortable with any of it, I would have told you if I were," I told him softly. "I felt...special last night, and I'm glad I did it with someone who made me feel like that constantly."

Austin sighed in relief before smiling again. "First times should always be special," he said, "a-and I may not have been the best person to take that special moment away...your first should have been with someone better."

I shook my head and grinned at him, running my fingers through his hair. "Truthfully, I wouldn't want my first to be with anyone else. I like being with you...if it were anyone else, I think I may have felt disappointed in myself for not waiting."

"Yeah?" Austin questioned quietly.

"Yeah," I reassured him and leaned in, pressing a kiss to his lips. He smiled and kissed me back, caressing my lower back. The kiss felt so sweet and nice, it had my insides bubbling and butterflies nipping everywhere.

"So you were okay with last night?" He questioned again, pulling away.

"Yes," I laughed, Austin smiled and rested his head against my shoulder, pressing soft kisses to the skin.

"I'm just making sure Princess," he said softly. I hummed and snuggled up closer, closing my eyes with a sigh. The moment felt so nice and sweet, and I would have loved to just lay there longer and be with him, but my stomach began to growl and I couldn't help it because I was really hungry.

Austin laughed and hugged me closer, kissing the top of my head. "You hungry?" He asked.

"Yes," I whined slightly. He pulled away from me and sat up. I pouted slightly, only because I missed his body heat, but I sat up too, pulling the covers over my body as I shivered slightly. I watched as the boy in all of his glory bent down and picked up his boxers, pulling them back on. He turned to me and bit his lip.