eight

unedited

。。。

I finally arrived at the coffee I was meeting Kellin at, sadly along with Austin, but I didn't so much care about Vic. He seemed really nice from what I could gather with the brief meeting of him. I couldn't believe that someone like him who was nice, sweet and caring could he friends with someone like Austin who probably flirts with every moving thing. The same thing with Aaron. It seemed so weird, but then again, I was friends with Kellin so it didn't come as much of a shock.

I went inside the shop and stood in line, just as Kellin, Vic and Austin came in. All three of them smiled at me, Austin more so. His eyes scanned me up and down just like usual and he had that smirk on his face that sometimes drove me wild and majority of the time made me want to slap it right off him. Although, I will admit that he did look good. Skinny jeans with huge, gaping rips in the knees and a baggy, almost shredded to pieces t-shirt. His hair made it seem as if he had just woken up, although I didn't doubt it. He looked very...sexy.

"How long have you been here?" Kellin asked me as he joined me in line. Austin and Vic stood behind us, chatting and looking over the menu.

"I just got here as soon as you guys walked in." I told him.

"Oh, well I didn't see you," he said, I shrugged and walked up to the counter as the person in front of me walked off. I told the woman my order of coffee and what kind of muffin I wanted. I was starving and regretted not getting anything earlier, or accepting Austin's offer of breakfast this morning.

I walked away after paying for my order after receiving and went to find a table. Most of the tables were taken considering the shop was nearly full and was really busy, so I settled on seating at a booth, making sure to wave at Kellin to tell him where I was. Eventually he joined me, along with Austin and Vic. At first I thought Vic and Austin were going to sit across from us because Kellin was going with me, but I was wrong. Kellin ended up sitting down across from me with Vic which left Austin to happily slide into the spot beside me. Joy.

"So Alan, Kellin told me you had some fun last night." Vic said, grinning as he drank from his coffee. I sighed and rolled my eyes, smiling weakly.

"Yeah, and it was a bad mistake." I muttered, poking at my muffin.

"But you still had fun, so it's not that big of a deal. You can still drink, get a little buzzed, but if you want to get really drunk, that's okay too." Kellin said, I shrugged and ate the little chocolate chips on my muffin. They tasted so sweet.

"Did you know that Alan likes to dance when he's drunk? I mean, he really likes to dance." Austin said and I could feel my cheeks and ears turning bloodshot red. Vic, Kellin and I stared at him wide eyed, as if he had grown a second head.

"What?!" Kellin demanded to know, bursting into fits if giggles. "You've got to be lying, Alan hates dancing!"

"Sober Alan might, but drunk Alan..." Austin trailed off, turning and winking at me. I rolled my eyes and slouched down in my spot. Why did I always somehow manage to embarrass myself, drunk or sober, in front of him? Wait, why did it matter in the first place?

"I can't believe I missed so much! I missed Alan first drinking at a party and I missed him actually dancing." Kellin said, sounding exasperated.

"Awe, so sad, it was a once in a blue moon opportunity." I said, rolling my eyes again. Kellin stuck his tongue out and rolled his eyes at me.

"Tell me the other interesting things that happened at the party," Kellin said, and Austin began into story about everything that happened whilst trying to steal pieces of my muffin and every single time I slapped his hand away. I didn't really care about what all happened at the party, honestly. I just know that all that I did wasn't going to happen again, like ever.