fourteen

I stared impatiently at the clock on the wall, waiting for the bell to ring so I could get out of what many people would call this place; torturous hell, or better known as school. Today was just one of those days that seemed to drag on and on forever, not wanting to end. I wanted to get home, really because I was finding myself going to go hang out with Austin. I know, surprising, but after the party the other night, he hadn't stopped talking to me after that. He texted me all the time, making me laugh with stupid jokes or roll my eyes at the stupid flirty remarks he made, but it was cute. I found myself enjoying being around him, and I wanted to be around him more often. He was so contagious...and good looking.

As soon as the bell rang, I shot up from my seat and quickly gathered my things before heading out the door behind a few people. I went to my locker and dumped my books, quickly finding Kellin. He was going to Vic's house, and Austin was going to be there too, so we decided we would meet up there before he took us to the mysterious place he refused to tell me about. It left me excited, though.

"Hurry up, you're slower than a grandma." I grumbled. Kellin was slowly taking his time, putting away his books and grabbing the ones he did need for homework.

"I could just make you walk, you know." Kellin said, I laughed and shook my head.

"But you wouldn't so let's go!" I said way too loudly and excitedly, but I didn't care. I grabbed a hold of his wrist and pulled him along out of the building and to the parking lot.

"Stop pulling me or I really am going to make you walk." Kellin threatened, but I knew it was empty. He may have threatened things around, but he wasn't serious. I knew when he was, and right now he wasn't.

"Well come on," I said, pushing him towards his side before I went over to mine. Kellin grumbled under his breath as he pulled his keys out, unlocking the car and allowing us both to get in. Instantly he started it up, rolling down all the windows and backing from his space then leaving the school.

We drove to Vic's house, laughing at each other as our hair messed up and we song purposely off key to the songs playing over the radio. It were times like these that I actually loved, because not only was I distracted from everyday life, I was being weird and stupid with my best firend, which were becoming very small now, sadly.

Kellin pulled up outside of Vic's house, honking his horn for no real reason, but he earned attention from the neighbors who were outside. I rolled my eyes at him and got out, following Kellin outside as he too got out. We went inside, Kellin yelling for Vic and Austin to come downstairs.

"Hey, babe." Vic said, entering into the living room where Kellin and I were stood. Austin followed along behind him, a stupid smirk on his face as he looked at me.

"Hi," Kellin mumbled softly, grinning at Vic. Honestly, I couldn't be more happier for them both. Vic treated Kellin like he was the most valuable object in the entire world, and he always put him first. I was so happy that my best friend found someone that treated him better than any of the other guys he's been with. They were either real big jerks and demanded too much, or they thought too little of Kellin and didn't put his feelings first, but not Vic.

"Nice to see you Princess," Austin said, smirking at me more. Vic and Kellin wandered off towards the couch and sat down, smiling at each other. I rolled my eyes and bit back a smile. I hated to admit it, but I actually missed hearing that nickname. He hadn't really called me that for a couple of days, and it was so ridiculous, but I liked it.

"Whatever, are we going?" I asked, stuffing my hands into my pockets. He chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, just a second." He said and left, heading back upstairs. I was stood awkwardly by the door, watching as Vic and Kellin talked on the couch. Soon enough, Austin came back downstairs, a shit eating grin on his face. I was kind of scared. He hadn't told me where we were going, and he could be trying to kill me for all I know, but deep down I knew that was insane- logical, but insane.