Chapter One

Shuffling around the dresser, Sophia finally finds her hair band and ties her now blonde hair, in a high ponytail. She checks her outfit one last time , making sure her white top was perfectly ironed and her matched with her black pants. She had just returned from a vacation with her family, and she looks fresh as ever. Turning to the left her eyes travel up the clock. It was almost Eleven A.M. Taking a deep breath she picks up her purse and walks out of her room and down the long stair case, her long hair flipping behind her back.

''Ah, Mrs. Morin.'' Amelia, her babysitter greeted her, with a goofy grin, keeping her bag on the couch she stood up and walked towards Sophia. Sophia smiled back, finding a good babysitter was so hard these days. She felt as if Amelia was a goody two shoes, a short 5'2 blonde girl, her dark green eyes always hidden behind her big glasses, she had good grades, was a book worm, respected others and stayed out of trouble, everything opposite from what Sophia was in her high school. Looking around she couldn't spot Serenity.

''Where is she Amelia?'' Sophia inquired as she looked around one more time.

''Outside Mrs. Morin. Her friend Sara is leaving for Australia tomorrow, so they both are spending as much time as they can together'' She replied, adjusting her glasses with her index finger. Nodding, Sophia walked towards the refrigerator and picked up her car keys from the holder next to it, ''I'm going out for a while. I'll be back by evening, if not, make sure to tuck Serenity in'' She smiled ''And Richard will be back by 4, tell him his food is in the microwave already''. After hearing a quick okay from Amelia, Sophia turned around, and walked out of the door. She trusted Amelia to a very great extent, she had been babysitting Serenity from the past 3 years. She knew she couldn't bid her goodbye to Serenity , because like every time, she would cry and force her to take her to shopping or office. Turning on the car, her engine roared, making her smile as she drove off.

''Ah! Mrs Morin, welcome. How may I help you today?'' Her voice was calm, inviting. Sophia smiled politely at the old lady. Mrs Anderson, also known as the 'lady in red' owns a boutique which was a regular stop for Sophia. ''Oh, I just came to see if my order has been done with ?'' She asked clapping her hands together, not able to hold her excitement. The old lady laughed , she loved Sophia for how down to earth she was, even when her husband was now one of the richest man in town. ''I'm sorry , no. Te golden lace you requested for hasn't arrived yet . How about tomorrow I'll drop by and deliver it myself?'' She looked at her apologetically . Sophia shook her head ''No Mrs. Anderson, you don't have to. I'll drop by tomorrow.'' After talking for another half and hour , Sophia bid her good bye and walked out of the boutique. Getting in her car she called up her employee Mike. ''Hello?'' He answered. ''Mike, when is our meeting due?'' She inquired. Mike sighed ''Meeting's canceled. Didn't you're secretary tell you?'' He asked. Her eyes widen, no one told her that! And why would the meeting get cancelled? It was so important. ''Why did it get cancelled?'' She asked , bewildered. ''Some other company brought this one. The CEO is getting replaced too.'' He told her to which she kept her mouth shut. How can all this happen so fast? oh, she was away all week, for that damn vacation. ''Well, now what? is our job in danger too?'' She asked, nervous. ''Can't say. All I know is that the CEO along with some others is being replaced. Don't worry, our job is still secure. Look I need to go, don't think much about it okay? I'll meet you after this weekend.'' After that Mike hung up, leaving Sophia alone in her thoughts. She slowly drove back to her house, and saw Richard's car parked in the parking. She sighed, happy that he was home. she knew he would make her feel comfortable, will say exactly what she wanted to hear. Parking her car behind his, she moved out and on to the front porch . She was about to ring the bell when she heard voices from inside. A guest? She slowly grabbed the handle and turned it, it opened with a click. Richard didn't lock it! How irresponsible of him. She opened the door and walked in, she was now able to hear the laughter, coming from the, bedroom? She slowly walked towards her bed room, her heart pumping in her chest. She could make out Richard's voice , along with a female one. Her heart was thumping like mad now, she closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. Was it really what she was thinking? She grabbed the handle, and turned it around. The laughter got louder and louder as she opened the door, and as soon as she opened it fully, her heart stopped beating.

''Amelia?'' Her voice boomed in the room, and a half naked Amelia scurried out of Richards Grasp and stood up, pulling the Bed sheet to cover her body. She looked at Sophia with wide eyes. ''Mrs. M-Morin.. I..I..'' She stuttered, clearly horrified. Sophia told her she wouldn't return before evening, what was she doing here? She said had a meeting! Sophia looked at the both of them, Richard looked beyond shock. His face was pale, he didn't even try to speak. He just looked at her with horrified eyes. Sophia couldn't believe it. He was the perfect man, her perfect man . What was he doing here? Why was he here? With her? Her blood boiled up, but unlike any other girl, she wasn't going to give up. And with a blink of an eye, she took out her phone, and clicked a photograph of a half naked Amelia, and a full naked Richard. ''Get ready bitches. You're going to be famous.'' And with that she walked out, with a smirk on her face but a tornado in her heart. If she was going down, She would make sure she took them down with her.

They didn't call her 'Queen-B' for no reason back in high school.