Chapter Two.

For someone, whose heart has been broken once, it's hard for them to love again, to trust again. To think that someone  else would  take their pain away and would love them again, to them,  this idea seems absurd. A knight in shining Armour,  a princess who needs rescuing, a wicked villian , tragedy, romance, love, happy ending. Wasn't  it how fairy tales are supposed  to end? Well that's  what Erica and Sophia always thought. The two sisters, though opposite to each other, had some similar thoughts about a happy ending. Both of them got theirs, one had to fight the societies  accusations,  and the other, death.
But what happens when it's  hurt more to hold on, than to let go?

Even after a week of that encounter of Sophia with her husband and her daughters  babysitter,  she was living in the same house, fighting  every night, accusing  each other. But there was one reason she didn't  want to leave, yet. It was because of her daughter. She was five years old, almost six, and she loved her father dearly. How could she take away the love of a father from her.
It doesn't  mean Sophia was a weak women, staying with the same as*hole and forgiving  him for her daughter. No, she would never forgive him. She would avenge her revenge on him, these two are not going to walk around like nothing happened, they almost ruined her, she wouldn't  'ruin' them, but something  close enough.

Sophia sat up, rubbing her face with her hands. Last night was hell, like the past month. Richard cane home drunk, and started apologizing  to her. But when she shut the door on his face, he started accusing her, of how he accepted  her with everything  in the past and it was just a one time fun thing. Sophia had to do everything  she could to not go in the kitchen,  get the knife, and slice open the neck. His neck.

Still sitting in her bed, she took her phone from the table and looked at the time, it  showed 5:59. 'Hmm..well that's one minute early' she thought. She sat there on the bed, unlocked her phone, disabled her alarm and gkept the phone on the side. Sitting there, she thought about what she was supposed  to do now. It was almost as if she didn't  have any option.

She could get a divorce, yes, also Serenity's full custody, for she was one rich hard working women. But she knew what it was like being  away from a father. They were two sisters when their father felt them, didn't  want them, and had left them broke. Their mother did two jobs , but barely got enough money ti support their daily expenses.   Erica was hard working back then, got a scholarship  and got into a good college, whereas Sophia, she was well, everything a parent would wish her daughter to not to be. Biggest rebel, a troublesome  girl who knew what she wanted and she would get it. She did commit many mistakes, she was thrown  out of her school, she drank like her life dependent  on it she had an endless list of boyfriends from every nerd to every jerk, every cop in town knew her, her mother threw her out of the house a couple of times. She did  everything  she could to get away from the reality , even drugs, and the worst part is she doesn't regret a thing. 

Why should she? No one cared for her back then except her sister and her mother.  Erica supported her throughout, and just the thought if her losing  her made her heart ache.

All her teenage years, she wanted someone to take her away from her life. She was 2 years elder to Erica, so she had been closer their father. When he left them for another women, she had no one to look up to. Her mother was  a hero in every way, but she wasn't around for her. She took care of Erica when her mother was not there, she left her friends for them, she did everything to become a good big sister , but after a time, she failed.

Let's say, Sophia blamed it on her father. Everything  happened because  he left her alone, his family alone. She was a child, she needed guidance, she needed someone to tell her what was wrong, but no one ever did. So she did everything  wrong, yes it was her own choice, but no one stopped  her, a high spirited teenager. It was easier to blame it on  someone than to except the truth. Why do people say Erica made  better choices  than her sister?
It was because Sophia  never let her make the same ones she had, those being the wrong ones.