Chapter Twenty Nine

References

The Red room (from the movie Fifty Shades Of Grey

"So you're telling me Conner brought Richards company even though the system completely shut down and his business was going under? Stockholders were pulling out and bankruptcy was almost inevitable?" Christian was sprawled on Sophia's bed and his hands rested behind his head.

"Yeah, this baffles me to the core. Why would he do this? I mean from what I heard Richard spent all his money on whores and business trips. Which hardly gives back any profit" Jacob mumbled while he passed the bowl of gummy bears to Sophia who was sitting on the chair wearing her white panda onesie with her legs resting on the corner of the bed "Yeah that douche. I'm so happy we had different bank accounts" popping a few gummy bears in her mouth.

"What do you think Coco is going to do next?"

Jacob shrugged. "Don't know but what I do know is that man needs to get laid"

"Wait what?" Sophia burst out laughing followed by Christian.

"Why would you say that!" Sophia threw a pillow at him shaking her head in dismissal.

"Because you won't give him a chance?" Jacob told her and threw the pillow right back at her. She did a quick dodge and stuck out her tongue at him. If this is how they throw their pillows how will they ever shoot perfectly?

"Jacob's being too nice. You should let Coco stuff your beaver"
Now it was Sophia's turn to be baffled. Did he just indirectly say..

"You fucking pervert!"

"Oh come on atleast I had the decency to be straightforward unlike Jacob." He picked up another gummy Bear and stuffed it in his mouth, "Give him a chance omg he's so cute my foot" he said mimicking Jacob. "That's bullshit. You like him go tell him because that bastard is already in love with you"

"I am not in love with her. Why don't you mind your own business Christian."

All three heads snapped towards the door where Conner was now standing and let me tell you he did not look happy.

Sophia sat up straight followed by Jacob and Christian. "I was just joking man chill."

"Why don't you go get some work done instead of gossiping like an old lady"

Christian turned towards Sophia "He's saying you're old and ugly" making her gasp.

"No I'm not"

"But you did! Coco come on! You can't say she's old even though she looks in her fifties"

"Hey! I do not look in my fifties stop lying!"

"Whatever make you wet at night babe!"

Jacob let out an amused laugh watching these three bicker like kids. Specially Christian, he's always in the limelight.

Conner walked in "That's not even the right phrase"

"Oh it is. Since you're the one whose going to do it" He threw a suggestive wink at his way which Conner totally ignored and sat down on the chair adjacent to the bed.

Sophia had to breathe in to stop her heart from exploding with embarrassment. Conner clearly had no feelings for her and now Christians remarks are making it worse.
How can he say that!

"Now that you're done with all the childish stuff lets discuss something important." That's when Sophia noticed a white paper in his hand. It was crumbled but he had still managed to fold it. "Ciel found this in on the windsheild of your car Sophia. It's rather disturbing'' The concern in his voice made Sophia pause and look at the piece of paper. She had a feeling it was to do something with Richard and it could not be good.