Contest

Attention everybody

I'm so sorry to tell you that this is not an update of my new book but something much more.

Me along with a bunch of writers from all over the world have been working on a project and finally we came up with the best alternative for all of you who wants to write.

We have decided to offer you a golden chance to interact with people from all over the world and get together with one person to write one short or long story.

Yes, you would not be the only one who would be writing a story, you along with the partner we choose for you will write one short story and the winners will get specific prizes (they can be tangible or intangible)

Now we have some guidelines for the competition

1. The competition is called "Pairs"
2.  The competition starts on 24th of February.
3. We have a jury panel from all over the world so various languages are accepted.
4. A guideline of the whole competition will be published on  AnnaHolahalan 's  profile.
5. The winners would be announced on emithem 's profile.
6. Everyone who wants to participate can contact me and get their names enrolled.
7. It is an international contest.     

So please make sure you participate and give yourself a chance to prove yourself and everybody else.

Trust me all you beautiful writers your work will get the recognition it deserves so please participate not only to win but to introspect yourself and your talent. I wish you all the very best and please contact me for further enquiry.

Thank you. 
Erica Woham
emithem
AnnaHolahalan