Chapter Sixteen

"Let me go!" A young girl with blonde hair and green eyes begged the three boys standing in front of her. The three had sadistic  smiles plastered  on their faces.

"Oh come on Sophie. We know you want us,  everyone does" The one with the black hair stepped forwards and grabbed her arm in a strong grip.

Sophia yelled for help but was cut off when someone smacked her right  across  her face.

"Shut up Bitch!"

"Josh hurry up open up her clothes"

"No guys, just tear'em up, hurry"

The one with black hair laughed sadistically "Come on Sophia, Daddy's hungry"

With that, Sophia screamed one last time before everything went black..

Her eyes shot open to her dark surroundings her heart felt heavy like some force was acting upon it. It felt so real, those boys, that dark ally, her own scream, everything.

She brought her hand up to her face and slowly sat up. She felt relief wash over her when she realised the dream was over.

Bringing her knees up to her chest, Sophia sat there looking at her trembling hands.

These dreams were returning, even om the plane she  had had a bad dream about her past. Also a few days ago.

Being a mature woman she knew she could not ignore this. It took her a whole year to come face to face with her past and  finally overcome depression  for her daughter. She knew she would have to meet up with a psychiatrist real soon, prevention is always better than cure.

She stood up from the floor and started walking towards the- "Why was I on the floor?" Sophia whispered  to herself. She turned around and found Conner sprawled on her huge bed. He was so big, it made her bed look small.

"What the hell!" She quickly walked over to her side table and picked up her phone.

5:13 a.m. 

Sophia sighed, she still had a few minutes before Maria came to wake her up. She better get this man out of her bed before everyone  assumes things.

She walked over to him in order to wake him up, but then stopped.

How can she forget what he did to her. Oh she wanted payback 

She walked over to the washroom with an evil smile plastered on her face. She had no intentions of letting him wake up and walk away like nothing happened.

Sophia walked back to the bedroom with ice cold water in a mug. She knew this would piss him off, and that's exactly what she wanted.

Sophia smiled at him with triumph and walked closer to him. He was facing her, his eyes were closed and his breath was steady. He looked.. at peace.

Sophia shook her head, now was not the time.

Without further ado, she brought the mug up to her shoulder level and adjusted it right on top of his head. 

"Wake up baby boy" She smirked ready to pour the cold water on him when  suddenly..

"Oh my god! Sophia que fais-tu?" A horrified voice made Sophia stop dead on her tracks. She whipped her head to the side and looked at a terrified Maria holding a tray with steaming cup of coffee.

"Yes Ms. Morin what are you trying to do?" Sophia almost dropped the mug from her hand, horrified.

A tired looking Conner was staring at her with a questioning  look.