Chapter Eighteen

As soon as Sophia entered the mansion something felt different.

It was all.. silent.

She walked over to the kitchen but no one was there, finding that strange she walked over to the living room, that too was empty.

She felt weird about it but chose to just ignore it and go to bed instead. Her day was hectic and she did not wanted to face Conner or Zayn or anyone for that matter.
She walked over to her room and got inside, but it was all dark which scared her a bit. She was never a fan of dark.

Keeping her bags on the floor she quickly moved towards the switch and turned it on, only for it to make her gasp.

There he was, sitting on her bed, with a half emptied bottle in one hand and a glass in another.

"Look who decided to show up" He chuckled. 

Oh no..

Sophia quickly covered her shocked expression and picked up her bags. "What are you doing here Conner? This is not your room" She quickly walked over to the table in front of her bed and kept the bags there, all this while feeling his eyes on her. 

She just had to stay strong.

"You didn't pick up any of my calls" He asked, more of made a statement,  as he slowly got up. His slow movement was almost painful for her to feel, he looked like a predator.

"Yeah, I was busy. But seriously? 66 missed calls? What's wrong with you?" She started  setting up the shopping bags on the table, trying to act busy. She did not dare turn around and look him in the eye. But she could feel him, walking closer to her, so close, so so close..

"You went out with Zayn today?"

That did it. His hot breath fanning over her neck, a mild smell of alcohol  mixed with his perfect aftershave made goosebumps rise on all over her body. She left the bags  gripped the  side of the glass table.

But she did not dare turn around, she couldn't. 

"Tell me," His arm brushed against her own as he bend down and placed his glass right next to her hand "Why him?" He whispered again, this time right next to her ear. It made her whole body shiver. 
Sophia visibly gulped as she closed her eyes.

This made him chuckle, he stepped back a bit and waited  for her to turn around when she did not, he tugged her arm and made her turn  around.

"Tell me Sophie.." He stepped closer, making her step backwards, her hips touching the table and her back tilted backwards, he was making her so nervous she wanted to scream. "What is it about Zayn? Or Richard? Or anyone?" He asked as his arm snaked around her waist.

She quickly opened her eyes, her face flushed and her breath ragged. His breath fanned over her forehead, his aftershave smelled heavenly.
But she had to snap out of it, this was not right.

"Let go of me Conner. This is not a joke" She brought her hands upto his chest and slowly pushed him, only for him to laugh and pull her closer. ''Not so soon baby, not so soon." And with that, like a leech on her skin, he attached his lips to her neck, not kissing, not biting. Just giving her a sense of his soft, warm lips, on her cold skin. "Mine.." He whispered,  starting to leave feathery kisses on her neck making her gasp.

She wanted to push him away, throw him out of her room and insult him to the moon and back but she couldn't. Her own walls crumbled  down when she grabbed his shirt in her fist, biting her lip as he kissed her.

"Mine.." He kissed her neck, from left to right, all the while holding her body close to him. It was so different for her to have another man instead of Richard kiss her neck....Oh god no! She was still married!