Chapter Twenty Six

Since you've been so good commenting about the book you all get a bonus chapter❤
See? Told you your comments motivate me.

Since you've been so good commenting about the book you all get a bonus chapter❤See? Told you your comments motivate me

(A/N ABOVE PICTURE SOPHIA DIXON)

Sophia was waiting impatiently for Conner to return. He had been gone for a good 20 minutes and still hadn't returned. She wondered what was going on, was he okay? Because Serenity was the last person to throw tantrums at someone else's house. She knew her limits, Sophia made sure of that.

She tapped her foot against the floor anxiously waiting for them to return because the food had already been set down.

She turned around to look at Sara, "What's taking him so long?"

"I don't know Miss Dixon. I'll send one of our security men to go check on them" With that she walked towards the large wooden door and just beside it was a red coloured bell, same like one in Serenity's room. She rang it and in about five seconds, 3 huge men came in. They looked high on alert but still had their hands behind their back. Sophia looked at them like she was dreaming, every one of them was hot from head to toe and don't even let her get started on their body.

She looked at each one, they looked identical to sone extent. They were wearing all black, only their shirts were white. They had black shades on and their hair were kept in a neat manner.

The three of them had the exact same blonde hair colour, she wondered  they had blue eyes too. Then they'll officially be one of those heartthrobs.

She got up from her seat and walked over to Sara who looked at one of them a little linger than she did the other two, the middle one. "Calm down guys we don't have any problem" Sara let out a nervous laugh, still eyeing the middle one. Sophia saw them visibly relax.

"Well then what did you call us here for?" The one on the right asked, he was standing just next to me. His muscular  arms reached towards his hair as he ran his long fingers  through his hair, "I was watching  porn you know" he chuckled.

Sophia blushed, he was way too straightforward.

"Go check on Mr. Manhattan, he still hasn't returned" Sara ordered them, but they looked at each other and  suddenly chuckled.

"Doll, Don't tell us you called in the emergency for this?" The one on the left spoke.

"Yeah, he's a big boy. He can take care of himself" The one on the left chuckled.

Sara huffed, "Come on Christian, you know that's your duty!"

So his name was Chirstian..

"Yeah you're right, like always" Finally the one in the middle spoke. He turned his head towards me and offered a gentle smile. "You must be Miss Sophia. I'm Jacob, this is Christian and this," he pointed towards the man on his left, "Is John." John offered a small smile and held out his hand for Sophia to shake, she took it reluctantly.