Chapter Thirty Two

Sohpia sat on the comfortable seats of her car honking like a mad-woman. It has been about and hour and the traffic refused to bulge. She felt so frustrated and angry at the traffic police for not even trying to offer help, it was like someone asked them not to do their job!

She rolled down her window and tucked her head out, "Excuse me-EXCUSE ME!'' She called out to the passenger right next to her car. Luckily he was also the one who went ahead and checked in on what the problem was, but even he didn't do anything. 

The other man, hearing a shrill voice looked at the screaming women next to his car, cautious of rolling down his window for a lady who looked like she was going nuts in the traffic and was ready for mass slaughter.

But still, being a gentleman he slowly rolled his window down, "Yes?"

"What happened? Why is there such a fuss and why are the damn cars not moving?" Sapphire was almost dying with anticipation. What if she never reaches the cafe? What if she never gets her answers from Salvador? What if he thinks she stood him up?

The man looked ahead and shrugged his broad shoulders, "There is an accident. 4 trucks crashed right into  each other and the drivers are nowhere to be found. Police thinks either they got crushed or they ran away"

Oh god that was terrible!

"Oh-Thank you" she rolled up her window and turned up the volume button, slamming her hands on the steering wheel and letting the song numb away her thoughts.

She had to call Salvador and tell him something came up, that she didn't mean to stand him up like that.

Opening the purse, she saw her foundation, her contour, pepper spray, perfume, a photo of Serenity, her data cable, her face wipe, highlighter, eyeshadow etc but what she could not find was her damn phone. She looked frantically inside the bag, almost spilling all the contents over the passenger seat.

"Great!" She mumbled. She was in such a hurry to get away from Conner this morning that she forgot her phone in her purse.  this was totally getting out of hand and on her nerves.

Now there was no way to reach Salvador because she did not know how to fly, she didn't have her purse and she was stuck in traffic for more than two hours. This was the worst day of her life, well not the worst but somewhere close.

____________________________________

Conner was sitting in his drawing room, switching through channels with an almost empty glass of scotch when the door bell rang. He raised an eyebrow with a small smirk making it's way up to his lips, watching as  one of the maid rush towards it.

"Welcome back-" 

"Yeah thanks listen, can you get me some aspirin and um-anything that is edible? Even a cockroach will work."

Conner chucked, so she was finally back. He took the last sip and slammed the glass on his glass tablewith a light thud.

"You're up" she looked at his direction, the dark hall only luminous  because of the television. 

"I couldn't sleep" He shrugged, bending over to pick up the half empty bottle and pouring in the dark liquid in his glass.

"Oh, I forgot about the whole 'vampire from twilight' thing." She laughed walking towards his direction. "Move" she commanded, sitting beside him.

"You look tired, perhaps a drink will do?"

Sophia thought for a moment, well a drink could help her relax. "Yeah why not."

Conner smirked, looking around. ''I don't have another glass, either this or the bottle" He said gesturing to the glass in his hand.

"None." She replied, pushing her body backwards and getting comfortable on the couch.

"Where have you been?"

Sophia rolled her eyes, "it doesn't concern you Conner. I told you before and I'm telling you again don't  cross your limits beca-" before she had a chance to complete her sentence, she was pushed down on the couch by Conner. He loomed over her with that gorgeous smirk of his, holding her hands in a death grip over her head.

''Miss Dixon, I am a rulebreaker. I do not care for limits, rules or laws. I may be gentle on you now-" he leaned in, his face inches away from hers, "But I won't waste another minute in tearing your clothes away and fucking you right here, right now." Sophia let out a horrified gasp, how could he talk to her like that?

"Don't deny it baby, I know you want it. I know you want me to suck on those puppies while I'm burried deep inside your pussy while you beg me to fuck you. You want me put my filthy tongue swirl around your warm pussy, sucking away your juice while you hold onto my hair and push my face deeper." He leaned im more, not am inch away from her face.

"Sophia, I'm nothing but a patient wolf. This was your last chance, going after another man and choosing him over me. The next time you do anything like this I'll fuck you right in front of him while I shoot him through his head." Sophia gasped, trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Let go of me!" She whispered not afraid of how close he was to her but of what he said was..true.

"Sophia remember, this is the last time before I take action." And with that he moved back, turning his attention back to the television.  Sophia looked up at him with her thick black eyelashes, ignoring the pool down there in her lacy panties.
How was she supposed to know what happened at the party that day if she couldn't meet Salvador? There was only one way..

"What happened at the party that day Conner? Why was I in your house? What are you hiding?"

Conner visibly froze, his eyes never leaving the television screen.

Sophia huffed, "Either you tell me or I'll ask Salvador. I'm sure he knows-"

"I saw you dancing with him that night, you were way too close with him. My blood boiled at the sight of him touching your body Sophia, all Isaw was red. So I did that one thing anyone sane would do, I punched him right in the face before picking up a bottle from the table and smashing it on his head. You see? Perfectly sane.." he had this creepy smile on his face, like the mention of nearly killing a man made him happy.

"Y-You're lying."

Conner finally looked at her, his dark blie eyes looking black in the darkness, "It's okay if you don't believe me, i don't want you to. Because the next time I see you with him, I'll kill him."

____________________________________

Yay I updated.
Comment
Vote
Share
Yay