Chapter Twenty Five

*Loads gun*

I hope some of you realise I have a personal life which is far more important than wattpad for me. I'm sick of deleting nasty rude comments so if you don't stop, i swear I'll take this book down. I update when I can so instead of bugging me you better comment about the chapter. I fucking told everyone I read every comment and the more "update" I read the more I don't want to write. I won't name you but you know it's you if this offends you.

Also thank you to thise who comment about the chapter good or bad, I love you.

*Back to being the lovely author*

Hey there lovelies, I'm so proud to announce the winner of Pairs contest which I judged along with some great writers.

Shoutout to Intangible_Girl and hafsa36khan for winning the contest.
Congratulations! ❤️
Also congratulations to every other  (now) author who participated.
__________________________

Conner picked up another box from the drive way and carried it over to his car followed by Jade. Sophia stood there as she watched Ciel, Conner and Jade empty out her house, taking away all the necessary items and putting them into the pick up truck or Conner's car.

She was still a bit shaken up with all that happened last night. Even though she begged Conner to think again, Conner forced her to move out of this house which was no longer safe.

Conner knew her house was not safe anymore, if Richard barged in once, he would barge in again. He would not stop till he gets what he wants and he wants to hurt Sohpia

Conner had that man dragged to the police station last night, made sure he was but behind  bars. But this morning, he got a call telling him that he was out on bail because he did not commit a crime, he wasn't in his senses as he was skipping his medication.

Conner didn't know that Richard had some psychological problems, but that shit helped him get out and consult fucking psychiatrists. Also, the person who got him out of  prisone was someone powerful, and he knew he had to find out who it was.

But Conner had a bigger problem on hand, it was Sophia and their daughters safety. He had to make sure they were safe and he could not take any kind of risk with their safety.

So he decided the safest place for them to live right now, Was his own mansion.

And yes, this was a selfish move on his behalf. After last night's incident he was scared for her. He knew Richard is not in the prison anymore and he has someone powerful behind him. So if he strikes again, Conner will strike back.

"That's all" Jade walked over to Conner and handed him his car keys,"You guys can go ahead, Ceil and I will be there after we clean the house and pack some stuff up, we'll start worm from tomorrow if that's all right?"

Conner nodded his head, his face held no emotion what so ever. He took the car keys and walked over to Sophia, "Let's get going"

"Conner, you don't have to do this. Serenity and I are perfectly fine in some hotel, you're putting yourself in danger" Sophia tried to reason with him for the hundredth time. She knew Conner was looking out for both of then but this was only going to cause trouble for  him.

"Miss Dixon," Conner made sure to never use that Morin surname with her name again,"This is the last time I'm trying to get some senses knocked into your head. If Richard can get out of prison in a few hours then he can easily barge into some hotel room. The safest place fir you is my Mansion whether you like it or not. I have special security recruited for both of you, extra for Serenity. I can not take any risk regarding her"