Chapter Nine

(Above picture is Sophia)

Sophia looked at the man in front of her. He was sitting like he was not at all affected by the entire situation.

Was he sane?

"Are you going to sit like that for the rest of your life? Answer me Conner! What the hell am I doing here in this house which is not mine, in this bed which is not mine and most importantly in this shirt which is not mine."

"I suggest you to get up and take a bath. You're clothes will be back from the laundry in a few minutes. We will discuss everything over breakfast" With that he stood up and kept the coffee cup on the side table.

"Oh no you don't get to get away like this!" Sohoia literally threw the cover off of her and jumped from the bed, making sire the shirt doesn't go too 'up'. The last thing she wants him to see is her red panty, unless he saw it before....

"I need my answers!" She quickly stood in front of him and held her hand in front of her body, preventing him from moving.

Conner looked her her with a bored expression, "Ms. Morin what kind of behavior is thi-"

"DON'T YOU DARE USE THIS GENTLEMEN TONE WITH ME! I NEED ANSWERS YOU PERVERT." SHe yelled, by now she was losing it. "Do you have any idea of how I feel right now? I'm in your house and these are not my clothes! It's just a damn shirt! It could be your shirt and" She looked down at herself, like every cliché movie the shirt was big enough to reach her knee "I'm practically naked! Give me my answers and I'll go!"

Conner did not answer, but kept looking at her.

"Oh my god SPEAK!" Sophia was losing it. Why wouldn't he just answer?

But even after so many tried he did nothing but look at her with his dark ocean blue eyes.

"Oh my god that's it!'' Sophia yelled as she marched towards the man and held her hand up to punch him. Just as her fist was going to collide with his perfectly sculptured jaw , Conner was quick enough to hold block her attack with his hand and hold her wrist tightly.
This only angered her more as she started thrashing around, trying to hit him wherever her legs could reach.

This seemed like the last straw of patience for Conner as he let out a frustrated growl and pushed her back until her back was against the wall.

"YOU MOTHERFU-"
"Shut up Ms. Morin, before I make you" He threatened.
"Oh really? You think I'm scared of you? Let me tell you you're nothing more than a damn jerk and you have no right to hold me like this and how dare you even touch me! You are an absolute jerk of a man and for god sakes tell me why am I here naked in this damn room"
"First of all" He pushed her more into the wall, leaving no distance between them, "You're not naked. You have a shirt covering you more than your previous clothes were"

Sophias mouth hung open, hiw dare he say that! Her clothes were not that short!

"Also, I told you I would answer all your questions at breakfast. Why do you have to make everything so complicated? Why can't you just follow the rules without fighting.Why are you so rebellious?" He asked her in a low voice, his chest vibrating with every word he spoke.

"Just tell me now," She let out a defeated sigh "Please'' She whispered. She no longer had the fight inside her, everything around her was crumbling down, so she just put on the best fake enthusiastic and confident facade she could. She couldn't rish anyone knowing how hollow her life was, how lonely she was.

There was a moment of silence between them and Sohpia took this opportunity to close her eyes and control her emotions. She could not cry in front of the enemy, she could not let him know how messed up she really was.