Chapter four

I woke up beside Sean . If it was a dream , it was one long ass, tantalising dream ! We spent all of that night just talking and kissing and it was just so perfect ! I told him about where I lived , what I do , where I went to college EVERYTHING ! And he told me all about his childhood and where he grew up ! It was just perfect ! I loved him so much , and I then knew he might of felt the same about me . "Morning ," he whispered , giving me a kiss . His bed head was hilarious , but cute at the same time . I ran my fingers through his hair . This is what it felt like to love someone . This is what true happiness felt like , and I was the one experiencing it . Sean got up and went downstairs . I cuddled with the blankets . It was freezing out ! I could still smell Sean on the blankets .

A while later , Sean was calling me . I ran downstairs (with the Blanket around me) and followed his voice . Hannah wasn't awake , and I wasn't sure where Mark was . On the kitchen table was a full Irish breakfast . "You said you missed home!" He exclaimed , looking at the table . "So I brought home to you!" He laughed . I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him! "You are one in a million Sean McLoughlin !" I said as our noses touched . "OH SHITE !" Sean shouted . "ITS NINE , I HAVE TO BE AT VIDCON FOR HALF NINE !" he shouted even more . He pulled out his phone and tapped in a number . "Hey , yeah , can you tell my friends I'll be a little late , and I won't be able to come at half nine !" Sean asked the person on the phone . Sean hung up and sat down . "Friends ?" I asked , "as in like Mark , Bob and Wade ?" I asked again . " No as in my fans , but fans make it seem like I'm a celebrity , which I am most definitely not! So I call them my friends !" Sean explained to me. That was such a sweet thing to say ! And he cancelled his show for a little while to eat breakfast with me .

We were almost finished our breakfast when Hannah came down , her hair a mess and he makeup everywhere . "Oh my Hannah ! What happened !" I laughed , I couldn't help it . "Ha ha ha , very funny!" She groaned , getting a box of lucky charms . " I'm only playing with you Hannah !" I laughed . Sean was laughing his head off . At the sound of a mans laugh , Hannah turned around ... "Wait , so this wasn't a dream ! Jack and Mark were actually in my house ! Oh my god," Hannah whispered, running upstairs . I couldn't stop laughing . "Hannah has to be the best ! She is just so funny and I love her to the moon and back!" I said to Sean , as I got up from the table and went to the dishwasher ,putting my plate inside . As I turned around Sean was behind me . He took my hands and held them ." Well you're my favourite !" He whispered , still holding my hands and kissing me . "We should probably get ready !" I said looking at my watch . Sean laughed . "Race ya' " he laughed , running up the stairs , I ran after him , pushing past him on the stairs . I couldn't stop laughing . It was just too much fun . Just as I was about to reach my room , he grabbed me . And he just held me in his arms . I was grabbing at the air to try win the race , until I realised what he was doing . I turned around . He was holding me as if I was precious . I just stood , staring at him . Our hands were now around each other . This had to be the best moment of my life . I just wanted to remember every moment of it . He kissed my lips . I kissed him back and I just didn't know why , but I felt like this was where I was supposed to be , in his arms forever .

*Saturday morning*

I was at marks place , after a night with Sean . Vidcon was over and I was going home that evening . I wasn't sure when Sean was leaving , all I knew was he too , was going home today ! We would be in Ireland .. All alone ! I couldn't wait to see home again though ! But I didn't want to leave Hannah or Mark ! It's sad having friends in America ! Especially when you live half the world away from them !

I woke up in Sean's bed , but he wasn't there . It had been a week since we first met now , and I enjoyed every minute of it ! I got up and looked around for Sean , but all I could hear was muffled voices . I walked into the kitchen and there was Mark and Sean with Ryan and Matt . Lego and Chica ran at me as soon as I entered the kitchen . "Hey guys !" I said , rubbing both the dogs . "Hey Eve !" Matt laughed , waving at me joyfully ." So are we going to Hannah's place and then the airport ?" Sean asked , looking at his phone . I knew he was hiding something . Everyone was quiet . I nodded in agreement . "Well we're gonna' drop you guys , so come on , we can go to Hannah's , say goodbyes , yadda yadda , and then get outta here ! " Mark said , doing a whole load of hand gestures . I knew something was up ! I knew it , but what it was , I didn't know . I got dressed and into the car . Ryan and Matt gave me a goodbye hug and a farewell wish as I left the house . They told me to call them if I ever needed help , and be sure to come over any time I feel like it . This felt good . This is where I felt like I belonged . And I liked it . I got into the car with Mark and Sean and we drove off .