Chapter twenty seven

*Hannah's pov*

I couldn't sleep at all that night , even with Felix holding me quite tight. Just the thought of Eve ...being pregnant ... NOW ! Like , Sean would probably be a great father , and Eve is AMAZING with children , she just loves them so much. But they have only been together for like a year and a half. "Babe , are you alright ?" Felix asked , turning on the lamp beside him. I shook my head. When I turned around , I saw Felix looking quite distressed. "Are you ok ? I asked him , holding his hand. He too , shook his head. "You go first !" He told me , going a bit quiet. "But I'm not supposed to tell anyone !" I exclaimed , putting my hands on my head. I got up and paced the room.

She was making me so worried. "God dammit Eve !" I whispered , a bit too loudly. "So it's about Eve then ?" Felix exclaimed , sitting up in the bed. "Yes ...but I can't say what it is!" I shouted , getting frustrated. "Come on babe , I won't tell a soul !" Felix reassured me , getting out of the bed and taking a hold of me. He held onto me so as I would stop walking in circles. "Eve .... Eve thinks she's pregnant !" I whispered , sitting down onto the bed. "Sean is thinking of proposing to Eve !" Felix exclaimed. "HE CAN'T THOUGH !" I shouted , remembering that Eve was going to take a contract for a year in America to shoot a film. "SHE'S GOING TO AMERICA!" I shouted. I never thought I'd see the day where I was trying to help Eve's relationship with Sean with Felix as my boyfriend !

Felix sat beside me. " We have to go over there in the morning and try sort things out!" Felix whispered. "Sean is CRAZY about Eve. I've never seen him as happy !". This was something we were going to have to get both of them out of. "Tomorrow ... I'm off work ... I'll head to the pharmacy , get a pregnancy test and make our way from there!" I said , planning it all out in my head. Felix nodded , getting back into bed and turning off the lamp. Shit was about to go down.

*The next morning*

I got up quite early as I didn't sleep a wink that night. I had a shower , got changed and had breakfast all before Felix had even woken up. I kissed his forehead before leaving for the pharmacy. I threw my bag into Felix's car and drove to the pharmacy to get the pregnancy test. As I was driving , I looked at the clock. It was only eight , and Felix hadn't called me yet to ask where I was. He was probably still sleeping to be honest.

I got a call just as I was parking the car. "Hello ?" I answered , turning off the car and taking off my seat belt. "Han .. I need you here as soon as possible !" I heard Eve whisper. "What's wrong?" I asked , staying seated in the car. "I don't know ... but I've been getting sick for the past half an hour !" Eve whispered , obviously trying to stay quiet. This was most definitely morning sickness ! "I'll be there within the hour... is Sean awake , does he know ? " I asked , pulling out my purse to check how much money I had. "No .. I don't want him to know!" Eve exclaimed , still staying quite quiet.

*Eves pov*

I sat on the bathroom floor , not moving at all ... just in case . I could hear Sean snoring from the other room , and reassured myself he wouldn't find out. What if he leaves me ? What if he deletes me from his life completely ? Or gets mad ? What if he doesn't want to be part of the child's life? These thoughts were swirling around my head , definitely not helping the vomiting. And then the snoring stopped. I froze. My heart began to beat ten times faster , sweat now dripping off my forehead . I could hear footsteps coming towards me.

I cleaned around my mouth and flushed the toilet , getting up off the bathroom floor. Sean walked in , wearing a tired , but confused facial expression. "Eve .. you alright?" He asked , coming to my side. "Yeah , I'm okay !" I laughed nervously , opening the window. "Were you getting sick?" Sean asked , looking around the bathroom curiously. "No , I just ... don't feel the best , probably the steak !" I exclaimed , holding my stomach. It most definitely wasn't the steak !

Sean gave me a giant hug. I just had to not puke for the next ten minutes. That's all.. ten minutes! "Are you sure ?" Sean asked again , looking around the bathroom , this time with a little more care. "Yeah I'm grand ! Oh ye , Hannah and Felix are gonna be here soon , so you better get dressed !" I said , pushing him out the door. He nodded , before leaving the bathroom. I ran to the toilet and opened the lid , getting sick into the bowl . Hannah better be here soon !