Chapter twelve

*Sean's pov*
It was a couple weeks later. I sat at home , looking at my computer , wondering where the fuck I went wrong. I picked up my home phone and just looked at it. I had to do it and it was now or never . I called Katrina and had to tell her . "Katrina .. You can't talk to me anymore , I don't think we should be together anymore!" I said once she picked up . She sounded tired , and was breathing heavily . "Oh , okay !" She laughed while doing something else . "Wait .. Is that a GUY with you there ?" I exclaimed  . She laughed again "Ye , but we aren't together anymore , remember !" She laughed . I ended the phone call and tears filled my eyes . I now got a taste of my own medicine . I couldn't believe it. She was out with another guy. And I tried to spare her feelings. I was such a fool .. I couldn't believe what just happened .

And then I got up out  of my bed and got food . I didn't want to talk to anyone ... Apart from Eve .. I needed her beside me . To kiss me. To hug me. To tell me she loves me.

I then broke down. No one was here. No one cares anymore. So I dried up my tears and went back to record . I turned on the camera , turned on my game and started . "WHAPISH TOP O' THE MORNIN TO YA LADIES!" I shouted , starting my video . This was the only thing that could make me smile ... Even if it was fake .

                       * Eve's pov*
I waited for a good ten minutes for Sean's eight o'clock upload . I was sat in bed with ice cream and a cup of tea . I missed him so much . I refreshed the page just at is hit eight o'clock . A smile was pasted across my face . It was a vlog . I always adored his vlogs , even when he didn't know me ! I clicked onto it , and I was the first view and like . The vlog was named "Mistakes were made ." I pressed play and took another sip of tea . 

" *WHAPISH* TOP O@' THE MORNIN' TO YA LADIES ! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER VLOG !" he started off , shouting as usual . And then I could feel the tears running down my face . "I have made A LOT of mistakes in the past month or so . I hurt a very important person to me , all to spare someone I didn't care for half as much as the other ! Not only have I hurt them two , but I hurt more of my friends , a lot of them don't trust me as much anymore ! I hurt myself . I really cared for this person and .." He said , his eyes welling up and his face going red . " No I loved her , but I fucked up !" He cried . " Again !" He then whispered . I couldn't watch anymore . I went down into the comments section and began to type .... 

                                                                                      *Sean's pov*

I uploaded my usual eight o'clock upload and waited . Waited to comment back to my fans , waited to see what people thought . And then I saw it ... The first like ..The first view ... The first comment . It was Eve , just as it uploaded ! She watched it ! She commented a short comment reading :

Maybe she still loves you but is just heartbroken

I couldn't believe it . I instantly commented back : 

Well if she was to read this and come to my apartment as I have a few things to say ! 

This was it , the only way I could contact her . The only way she could contact me . I still loved her so much though ! It just hurt me to think I fucked up ! I got no reply . Only a pile of views , likes and comments . I just replied to more comments from other fans . Some telling me that they were there for me , some saying it wasn't my fault , I should move on . Others said that they were single . But I didn't want anyone else ! I wanted Evie ... I loved her so fucking much . But one person , I'm not sure who gave me advice on the situation :

"If you love her this much , which you obviously do , go out and do whatever you have to to get her back ! She must be a keeper if she means this much to you , good luck!"

Ans that was it . That was what I so badly needed to do . I vowed I would go out tomorrow and visit her as soon as I could ! I turned off my pc and left my office . And as I was walking past the front door into the kitchen , I heard  knock at my door . I looked at my watch . EIGHT THIRTY ! Who the fuck in their right mind would visit me this late! I opened the door , aware i wasn't a wearing  top , just jeans .

As I opened it , I got even more tensed up ! What if it was someone coming to tell me bad news . It was lashing rain outside and really dark . " Hey !" A kind , familiar voice said to me from the darkness . And then I realised who it was ...

                                                                        *Eve's pov*

I must of been crazy , at half eight to be standing at his door in the lashings of rain ! But then the door opened and I began to shake . This was it . I could do the stereo typical movie scene of  " OMG IM SO SORRY , I DIDN'T REALISE WHAT I HAD LEFT BEHIND * massive makeout scene *" cliche thing . Or I could completely freak out and die . But once he opened the door , I froze . "Hey !" I said ... Wanting to just curl up in a ball and die of cringing . This was the biggest face palm moments I had ever witnessed . I HAD ONE FUCKING THING TO DO . 

" Oh my God ... Evie .. I mean , Eve?" Sean asked , as he opened the door even more . " I got your comment!" I laughed , getting completely soaked in the rain . " Oh , Come in , holy shit , you must be freeiZn'" Sean replied , taking me by the shoulders and closing the door behind me . I was in a tank top and my short denim shorts . But I was freezing and soaked to the skin. Sean ran upstairs and grabbed a pair of his tracksuit bottoms and one of his favourite hoodies . He ran back down the stairs and handed them to me ." Here , you might want to put on these !" He said , with his dorky , but cute smile plastered across his face . I could smell his clothes .. and oddly enough , they made me feel like I was at home . After all , home is where the heart is ! 

"Thanks!" I laughed , throwing my clothes off . I didn't care if I was in front of him . It felt okay! I put on his clothes and just felt refreshed . My hair was still wet , but I didn't care . " I just want to say I am so sorry , like no joke , if I could I would go back to when I first got with you and broke up with Katrina straight away ! I never loved her as much as I loved you ! I could never love anyone the same way!" Sean told me , looking into my eyes . His lips looked so kissable right at that moment . So that's what I did . I pulled him towards me and kissed him with passion . I loved him so much , and now , I couldn't love him more ! " Sean Mcloughlin , I love you so fucking much !" I whispered as our noses touched . He kissed me again . My hands were around his neck , and I didn't want this moment to end . EVER!