Chapter nineteen

*Eve's pov*
I lay there in bed , amazed that Mark and Sean had come to see me in hospital! I never thought I'd be this close to them , even though I feel like I've known them for ages . "So why did you guys come here ?" I asked trying to sit up. I got a stabbing pain in my ribs and decided I'd best not do that! "Wow wow , take it easy Evie !" Sean told me , holding out his hand to give me a little bit of support . I was legit fangirling right there . Sean was holding my hand ! He then kissed my forehead ! "Do you honestly not rememeber anything from the past few months !" Sean asked me , still keeping a tight grasp on my hand .

"I got tickets to go to America to see Hannah and you guys !" I replied , still amazed they were here ! "Wait .... Am I in America?" I asked looking around . "Cause to me this looks like the Lourdes hospital !" Sean looked teary eyed , but Mark seemed pretty happy about it all! And at that moment Hannah walked in . She gave a coffee to Sean and gave me a giant hug , but a soft one so as I wouldn't be hurt . "Hannah?" I asked , really confused this time . I tried to pinch myself , but I couldn't move my wrist . It killed me !

"She doesn't remember anything!" Sean informed her , his voice sounding a bit shaky . "Where does she go blank?" Hannah asked , looking at me as if I was dying . "Before , when she was booking tickets to go to see us!" Mark exclaimed . "Eve , Hun , you and Sean are together , you have been for the past , what? Like six months !" Hannah explained to me . "We met them together , and Sean gave you his number . And , like you do , you freaked out , and fell , hitting your head off of a step!" Hannah then said . My head hurt just thinking of this happening !

"So I went backstage with Mark to see if you were okay , and then we brought you to Hannah's house and I ...." Sean said , before I interrupted him ." Got us fast food !" I said , as things slowly singled back into my head . I was still so confused , but at least some of it made sense now !

A nurse walked in , looking quite happy . " Eve you're awake!" She exclaimed . "Now , the question is , what do you remember ?" The nurse asked , looking at her clipboard . "The last thing I remember is buying tickets to go see my friend Hannah and meet Sean and Mark !" I told the nurse , who began to write on her clipboard . "Okay , and who is this ?" She asked , pointing to Hannah . "That's Hannah , and this is Sean and that's Mark !" I exclaimed . "They're my life , how could I forget them !" I added , laughing a little . They all nodded at the nurse to prove that I was talking about the right people . It was scary , knowing things that have changed my life has happened , yet I don't remember any of it !

"And do you know what date it is ?" The nurse kindly asked me , looking up from her clipboard ." Well the last date I saw was June second !" I told her . The woman nodded her head . Sean looked like he was about to cry . "So you don't remember us meeting ?" He asked . "I remember parts ... No dates or times ... Just me fangirling really !" I told Sean honestly . He dried up his tears , taking deep breaths . This must have been hard for him . "Okay .. Emm Sean and Hannah , could you come with me for a moment please ?" The nurse asked , walking out the door ." And thank you Eve ! " she said before leaving . "We'll be right back !" Sean promised , leaving the room reluctantly .

Mark sat down beside me ." So you don't know why you're in here then , do you?" Mark asked , with a smile tapped across his face ." I remember a wall , but that's it !" I whispered . Mark looked skittle devious. "So you don't remember that you and Sean broke up and now me and you are together !" He said , holding my hand . I was really confused now . But I don't know why it happened , but Mark touched my leg in such a way I remembered something , just a bit though . Of me pushing Mark off of me and Sean punching him , and then again of meal aping him in the car . I slapped him across the face with my good hand , and just as I did Sean ran to the door.

"You ... You made me like this ! " I shouted , remembering the car accident . I didn't want to remember it , but I did .

"Because of you , I'm stuck in here , half disabled ! I fucking crashed my car you prick !" I shouted . Sean , stood by the door listening to me remember things piece by piece . "Because of you , my relationship with Sean could be fucked , because of you my friendship with my best friend could be fucked ! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DATE YOU!" I shouted . Mark touched my leg once more , this time he leaned in to kiss me . I couldn't move . I tried to , but I had no feeling in my legs ! Sean ran in and grabbed Mark . "Don't you EVER come in here again !" He shouted , throwing him in the direction of the door .

I was shocked . Because of that I remembered a whole lot more of the past weeks . "Sean !" I exclaimed , "I rememeber !" I was in a terrible situation , but it was getting better ! Well , I hoped it was !