Chapter sixteen

*Sean's pov*

This couldn't be happening !This wasn't real . I pinched myself . "Fuck !" I whispered in pain . This was far too real . Eve was smiling , but that wasn't real either . Eve was the victim here . She was the one who ... Ugh I couldn't even think of the image I seen when I walked in the door . " I'M GONNA BE AN IRISH CITIZEN !THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME !WE COULD BE NEIGHBOURS ! ME AND MY BEST FRIEND !" Hannah shouted . This was fan fucking tastic !

*a week later*

"Okay , so Sean , what colour should I paint my walls when I move in?" Hannah asked . This was eating me up inside . I knew what he had done . But yet I couldn't tell her . I didn't want this ! "And what colour should my furniture be?" Hannah then asked , looking through a catlouge for Ikea . " Emmm , I don't know ?" I asked , looking on my phone . I didn't want to talk about it . I also didn't want to converse about Mark . " And Mark is going to be doing up the spare room , so we can have Matt and Ryan over !" Hannah said , still flicking through , looking at the furniture . I stood up and left the room . I couldn't do it anymore . And what I was most worried about was Mark and Eve . They went to the shops , on Hannah's orders , to pick up something ? But what was Mark doing .

I was so unsettled . I texted Eve to make sure she was alright. She better fucking be .

*Eve's pov*

I was sat in my car , Mark in the passenger seat . My phone buzzed , and Mark's eyes darted to it . "Oh , it's Sean !" Mark said , looking at the message . "He's asking are you okay !" Mark told me . I grabbed the phone and looked at it briefly before putting it into my pocket . Why was Mark reading my messages ? It was silent for a while , before Mark began to talk . "Hey , do you think ... You and Sean are going to last?" He asked , looking out the window . I was actually so offended . "Yes !" I said firmly . " I love him and he loves me !" I informed Mark . "But ...lets say , I don't know ... Someone else loved you ?" Mark asked , moving his hand onto his knee . I watched it cautiously . I didn't want it anywhere near me !

"Well , Sean and I love each other and hopefully soon we will move in together , and someday grow old together !" I stated , laughing a little , at the thought of wrinkly Sean . Mark's hand slid from his knee to his thigh . I still kept a close eye on it . " So , you really love him then ?" Mark asked , looking down , then straight at me . "What if he was to die?" Mark asked , moving his hand ever so slowly , nearer to me with every move . " Then I would mourn him , but I try stay positive !" I replied , really shocked at such question. I was breaking out in a little sweat . From my phone to Mark's hand , to his questions to keeping my mind on the road . My phone buzzed again , this time twice . Sean must have been getting worried too .

Mark's questions kept firing at me . And then , Mark's hand made its way to my thigh , and he kept it there , ever so slowly moving it up and up . I couldn't take it , and forgetting I was driving , i took my hands off of the wheel and slapped Mark across the face . I looked back out the window to see a brick wall right in front of me ..... But my hands were too slow to react ....