Chapter eight

I couldn't believe what i just heard . Was THIS the dream ? "Okay , I will do !" I said , shaking. I put the phone down back on the counter.I sat down at the kitchen table . This feeling hurt me . It burned up inside. I was hurt , and furious , and broken hearted and scared .I just stared into space . I knew I couldn't of been the only one ! Sean had eight million subscribers, of course I wasn't the only one . So many thoughts were rushing through my head . Was it only me and Katrina, or were there more ? Was I just being used until he got sick of me ? Why did he keep it up for a whole month ! was that what his "business meetings" were ? How could I be this stupid. I just cried and cried . I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed . This was just not true , it couldn't be ?Could it?

I went upstairs to my room and took out the drawers containing Sean's things. I threw everything down he stairs , out of my room . I now knew why he didn't want to move ! He has another girlfriend who had to go to his apartment . He couldn't bring her here now could he? I was sick . Gutted. Humiliated . Hurt . And then the door opened ....

*Sean's pov*

I walked in to find my stuff being thrown down the stairs . My phone was sitting on the counter. Was she just bored and playing a game ? I walked up the stairs to find Eve and everything of mine thrown behind her out of her room . "Eve ?" I said , as I walked into the room . She was just stopped dead in the middle of the room. "Are you ok?" I asked her . " You ...." she whispered , staying with her back turned to me . I could hear her sniffling . " You fucking lying bastard !" She whispered . " Why is Katrina calling your phone ?" She asked . I knew it . She called .She was bound to at some stage. I felt the guilt wash over me . "What?" I asked , getting closer to her . " Don't come near me!" she said, still not looking at me . "How long have you two been together ?" She asked , turning her head slightly . I put down the food and put my arm on her shoulder ." I swear I was going to break up with her today , that's why I didn't tell you!" I said in a rush . "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER?" Eve shouted , turning around to look at me . Her make-up was running and I could see her eyes were filled with hurt and hatred." One year"

I knew I fucked up really bad! This couldn't have gone worse. How could I have been such a dickhead .She was beginning to cry . "Babe , come on , please don't cry , I would of done anything to take all of this back "

*Eve's pov*

Babe? Take all of this back . "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I say . " You have NO FUCKING RIGHT TO CALL ME BABE!" I then shout , gradually getting louder . " DO YOU REALIZE HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW , LIKE A COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOT , LIKE I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH !" I continue shouting. " AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN take it all back , MEANING YOU WISH WE NEVER MET?"

I was so annoyed at the man I loved most. How could this happen to me . I knew it was all to good to be true ! Sean neared me , putting out his arms . Tears roll down my face . " Eve , aww, please don't cry !" He whispered , as if he too , were trying to hold back tears . He tried to wrap his arms around me ." LEAVE ME ALONE , JUST LEAVE , JUST GO !" I screamed , pushing him away . I didn't even want to see him . I didn't want to know where he was going . Go to that fucking Katrina girl for all i fucking care . I just wanted him gone . And so with that , I heard the front door shutting and I turned around to see Sean was gone .

I dropped to the floor , completely drained. I burst into tears and just stayed on the ground . I thought he loved me ? Was I just lost in the fact he already meant so much to me . It had been a month , A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH , before i knew about this girl . Then i heard it . His phone went off again . I ran downstairs and picked it up .

" Hello , " I sniffled , rubbing my nose . " Oh , it's you again , is Sean there?" Katrina asked . I screamed once more , throwing the phone against the wall . It shattered onto the ground . I lay against the wall , and just cried and cried and cried .....