Chapter twenty

*seans pov*
It had been a month since Eve was in her car crash and only a week and a half since she had been discharged ! I was just so happy to have her back and to be back in our normal routine . Hannah didn't buy the house she was going to with Mark , but she did sell the one in America , so she stayed with us for a while ! We hadn't heard from Mark since the crash ! But he still was on YouTube as normal .

Eve and I sat in bed together with YouTube up . "I can't believe I forgot about meeting you !" She laughed ," after all you did fuck up my life !" She playfully laughed , flicking through my YouTube channel . "Hey ! " I laughed , playfully tickling her . Her laugh was to die for ! And her smile was so contagious ! I just loved her so much !

Then she opened up my first ever video . "Ah here , fuck off !" I laughed , getting out of the bed . Eve couldn't stop laughing at me . She got up and took her crutches with her .

*Eve's Pov*
"This isn't fair , you don't have two broken legs !" I shouted as Sean ran and hid . My wrist was fully healed after my operation , so I was quite fast for a woman on crutches !

Sean was nowhere to be found . I looked in every room behind every nook and cranny , but yet I couldn't see him . I was just walking out of the bathroom as I turned around to see Sean . He scared me , and I fell to the ground , Sean landing lightly on top of me . I laughed as he kissed my nose and got up again , running as fast as he could .

I struggled to get up , but I eventually did , following him down the stairs . When I reached the kitchen I saw Sean with his top off lying on the table . I couldn't stop laughing . He then got up and began to dance (as best as a man can with a woman with crutches could) with me . He dropped my crutches and stood me on his feet . He began to Sing and holy shit , was he amazing .

Just as Sean was about to kiss me , Hannah walked in turning on the lights and standing right in the doorway . "Oh ... Sorry !" She whispered , turning off the lights and awkwardly walked back out . "No it's fine !" Sean said , picking up my crutches and giving them to me . "We were just dancing !" He laughed looking me in the eye. Hannah walked back in . "I was just getting something to eat !" She laughed , looking in the presses . "I have a job interview tomorrow !" She exclaimed , while she looked through the presses . "HAN THATD AMAZING !" I shouted , looking at her for a response . She stopped looking . "I KNOW I CANT FUCKIN WAIT!" She shouted back as she jumped up an down . I was so happy for her . She wasn't the best since Mark had left ! So this was amazing for her !

Sean carried me up the stairs so as I wouldn't fall ! I loved him for that ! He really did care about me ... About us!

As we reached the bedroom , Sean lay down and looked at me as I shut down the laptop . Then I lay down and he still stared at me , without saying a word . "What ?" I laughed staring back at him . "You're just ... So gorgeous !" He whispered , putting his hand on my cheek . "And j never want to let you go!" He whispered again , rubbing my cheek . I held his hand . This is how I wanted to stay ! Just like this , forever ! No worries , no fears ! Just pure love ... But that doesn't happen in this world !

*the next day*
It was February first and I was counting down the days until I could get this fuckers off my legs . Sean went home to get changed and record a video , but I stayed at home to keep Hannah company for a while . We both dat and watched YouTube for a good while , laughing at videos of Sean before we had met him ! He really was my idol , and now he was my boyfriend !! It was madness how in less than a year Sean and I had been together and been through so much ! The doorbell rang just as I was about to put on one of Sean's older playthroughs on . I got up and took my time opening the door . I froze at the sight of them ... I didn't know what to do so I just sorta ... Stood there !