Chapter seven

*Hannah's pov*

It had been almost a month since I had seen Eve , and I desperately needed to see her again . Lately she wasn't texting much and if she was , it was usually about Sean and all the "amazing " things Sean was doing . Sometimes she won't even let me SPEAK ! I wish i could tell her about Mark and I !

Mark walked in through the front door . "Hey Honey !" Mark exclaimed , as he gave me a huge hug . I rested my head against his chest . I think he knew something was up ." Han , what's wrong love?" he asks , hugging me even tighter . " I miss Eve !" I whisper into his chest. "She hasn't been talking lately , and I just miss her !" I whisper , tears starting to well in my eyes . " Hey , hey , don't cry , her and Sean are obviously just getting to know each other , you know she's still there !" Mark said , rubbing my back , resting his chin on my head . "But , hey , chin up babe , I'm sure she'll be herself soon ! " He whispers reassuringly .

*the next day*

Mark stayed at my place that night and we stayed up quite late just talking . That's what I love about Mark , his personality is just the best . He just listens so well and cares so much . I woke up and turned around to see his side of the bed was empty . I got up and opened the blinds . It was beautiful outside . The sun shining , a light breeze blowing . I could of stared out of that window for hours . I went to try find Mark , wondering what he was up to .

Mark was at the island in my kitchen on his laptop with a whole load of papers on the table and a printer next to him. He looked up as I walked in . A big smile was plastered across his face . "What ," i asked , " Reach 12 million subs?" . Mark couldn't stop smiling . " Nope , something amazing happened !" He exclaimed , coming over to me and giving me a kiss , holding me in his arms . " I was messing with the laptop , and texting Eve and Sean ..." He whispered at me , still smiling . " And guess who's going to Ireland for two weeks?" he laughed .

I couldn't hold the excitement in . I jumped with joy , and Mark picked me up and spun me around ." MARK FISCHBACH I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I shouted , giving him a huge kiss on the lips . "But you better pack up soon , the flight is at 10," Mark laughed.

I scrambled to get to my room and get my bags together , and Mark began to laugh . I really couldn't of asked for a better boy friend!

*Eve's pov*

I couldn't wait for that hour to come. Mark and Hannah , were coming here ! I got a text from Mark as Sean and i were unpacking a few boxes . We were moving some of his stuff into my house as a bit of a step in our relationship . I don't think he was very happy with the idea of moving into my place too soon . I had asked him to move in , but he wasn't really into it !

" So when is Mark and Hannah coming?" Sean asked as he put some of his clothes into a few drawers . "Around six tomorrow morning ," I replied , clearing out some of my other presses to make room for Sean's stuff. " But they will be here at about seven !" I added , tying the black bag with all my rubbish in it . I then went to clean out the two spare rooms. One used to belong to a friend of mine , But she moved away a while ago , so I had the whole apartment to myself. Good thing too , or Mark and Hannah would have to share a bed . " Want help ?" Sean asked , as he saw me struggling to move one of the chest of drawers . "Yes please , " I reply out of breath . Sean took off his top , revealing his muscles ,(trying to show off) and lifted the chest of drawers into the corner I wanted it in. I hadn't gone near either of these room's in a long time!

It was quite late by the time I had finished cleaning the two rooms and getting Sean's things in. " I'm so hungry !" I complained , holding my stomach . " Want me to order a take away? " Sean asked , holding my hands , and looking into my eyes . I nodded my head in agreement .

Sean was leaving as I noticed he left his phone on the counter. " Oh , Sean !You forgot your ..." I shouted as he closed the door . I was too late though . I sat down onto the couch in the sitting room , just as Sean's phone began to ring . The caller ID read "Katrina" . I picked it up , in case it was someone important. " Hello ?" I said , as I picked up the phone . "Hi , Is Sean there?" the woman asked . " No sorry , he's just gone out for a moment" I replied . " Gone out ?" the woman asked . She seemed quite confused .

"If you want though , I can leave him a message ?" I suggested , taking out a notepad and pen . " Yeah , I'm Katrina , can you just tell him , I'm waiting for him to come back !" Katrina asked . " Come back ?" I asked , " Can I ask what he is to you ?"

" He's my boyfriend, " She replied.