Chapter twenty six

*Eves pov*
Hannah stood in front of me , jaw dropped. "How ... How do you know ?" She whispered , taking a tighter grasp of my hands. "Well let's just say .. My time of the month hasn't come in a month and a half !" I whispered back , still shaking like a leaf. "Have you taken a test ?" Hannah asked me , looking me up and down. I was going white. Of course I wanted kids - just not at the age of 24!

"No , I wasn't even thinking about that until today !" I whispered. I could feel my eyes getting teary. It was all too much for me ! "And I have auditions tomorrow to go away for a year to shoot a film in Hollywood !" I exclaimed. "If I take it , Sean's child might be born in America without him ! " I whispered , years now falling out of my eyes. Hannah dried them with her sleeves and tried to console me. "Think of it Eve , you're probably not pregnant - maybe your diet just changed once you moved out ! Or you exercise s lot more or less ! All of them things can cause this - not just pregnancy !" Hannah told me. I nodded , wiping away my remaining tears. "Tomorrow I'll come over with a pregnancy test and we can check for sure !" She told me , giving me a huge hug ! I may have just been freaking out over nothing!

I dried my face , making sure it didn't look like I was crying and we returned back downstairs. "It really is quite cool!" Hannah said , as I we were actually up there to see my new room.

"Do you like it ?" I asked , trying to sounds convincing. "I wish I had one now !" Hannah laughed , as we both made our way into the dining room. "So , Felix when are you going back to Brighton ?" Sean asked . They must have been hiding something .. No way they just brought that question up out of no where. "After you propose , duh!" Felix laughed , looking up at me and Hannah , suddenly looking like he regretted what he said . "Which will give me a few years over here st the least !" He laughed , downing his whole glass of wine.

*Sean's pov*
I was ready to punch Felix . I was just after telling him I really wanted to propose to Eve - but I didn't know if it was way too early or not. And then I try cover it up as if we were doing nothing ... And the dumb ass had to bring up proposal somewhere in the conversation. "Oh hey girls !" Felix said , looking at Hannah and Eve as they entered the room. "Heya !" Hannah replied , sitting down beside Felix. "You fucking dumb ass !" She whispered to Felix , before Eve sat down.

"So I'm guessing you're planning on staying here a while !" Eve said , fixing her skirt. "Ye .. As long as it takes to get this fucker to stop liking me !" He laughed looking at Hannah . She obviously wasn't impressed. I couldn't help but laugh. He really wasn't doing anything right. Hannah looked like she could kill Felix at that very second. "What ?" He said , seeing the annoyance on Hannah's face.

"Evie , that skirt looks really good on you!" I whispered to her , putting my hand on her leg. "I look better with it off !" She whispered back , holding my hand , as Felix and Hannah were talking to eachother. "Hey Evie ! I think we're going to go home ! " Hannah said looking down. "Sure Ye , I'll let you out the door ! It's like they had a girl code or some shit. "Why did she look down ?" I whispered to Eve as she got up. "Girl code !" She whispered back , getting up letting Felix and Hannah out. "Girl code to what?" I asked , now that they had left. "If it's girl code , do you think I'll tell you?" Eve exclaimed , picking up the plates and putting them into the dishwasher. "Was she annoyed or something ?"I asked , trying to get it out of her ! "Ha , nope !" Eve laughed , walking back into the dining room. I picked up the sauces and salt , bringing them to the kitchen to put in the press. "What if I say pretty please ?" I asked , still following her.

"It means she was going to get laid ok !" Eve blurted out ! Wiping over the table. "Well then you should probably do that sign to !" I told Eve , as she out the cloth down. "What ... ?" She asked. She couldn't finish her sentence before I had her in my arms and we were going up the stairs.

I ripped my "formal" clothes off and threw Eve onto the bed. I took off her clothes just before she said ," I fucking love you!"