Chapter eighteen

*Hannah's pov*

I couldn't help but feel a little responsible for what happened to Eve . She lay there in bed , her heart rate would go up a few times , but the doctors said it's normal . Sean still freaked out a little every time it happened . He also wouldn't leave her side . No matter how many times I told him to go home , refresh himself , sleep a little , he wouldn't listen ! "Sean , go home for an hour , get some clean clothes on , sleep for a while !" I encouraged him , taking a seat . " No , I'm okay , just grab me some coffee , would ya ?" He asked , still staring at Eve . He didn't want anything to happen when he was gone !

"Sure , I replied , getting up and going down into the canteen . As I was walking down , I saw that distinctive blue hair . "Hi !" That deep voice said . I was ready to both punch him and break down . I ignored him and walked past . He was holding flowers and a card . "I'm sorry !" He said , grabbing my shoulder . I took his hand off of me . "Just .. Don't!" I harshly whispered . I kept walking . I knew he was going to say it , but he couldn't . " I lov... " Mark trailed off . He couldn't say it ! Because he never loved me ... He loved Eve !

I kept walking , not bothering to talk to him . But I texted Sean , warning him of an incoming guest , so it wouldn't come as a surprise . Mark was the LAST person Sean wanted to see .

*Sean's pov*

I got a text from Hannah only short while after she left . Mark was on his way up . "Fucking hell!" I whispered , reading the text . And just as I said that , Mark walked in , holding a card , and expensive looking flowers . "Oh .. is this a bad time ?" Mark asked going to turn around . "Any time is a bad time when you're around !" I snarled . "Hey , it's not my fucking fault , it's your fault for not keeping a tabs on your girlfriend !" Mark stated , putting his flowers into a vase and standing his card up . I almost killed him there and then . But ... was it my fault? I should have fucking knew . And it was a week now since I had heard her gorgeous voice , and seen her baby blue eyes , and seen her do her make-up in the mirror , as I annoyed her and moved her arm every time she would try put eye liner or mascara on . I missed just talking to her , and kissing those irresistible lips of hers . But .. was this my fault ? And as I was thinking this , The fucker did it .

Mark leaned over , kissing Eve on the head . That's when I lost it . He caused her to crash and now he was fucking kissing my girlfriend in front of me . I stood up and punched him in the face . "Good thing we're in a hospital !" I told him , punching him again . Mark stumbled back a little , leaning against a press .

That's the moment when Eve's heart rate increased , and her breathing got heavier . Eve kept breathing heavy , and I panicked , hitting the nurses alarm behind the bed . A couple nurses came in , looking at the machines , looking at Eve . Her eyes were flickering . "Okay Eve , if you can hear me , it's okay , just stay calm , you can do that !" One of the nurses told Eve . I went closer to the bed . Was she going to wake up ?

"Okay Eve , you're in hospital , it's okay , you're safe , keep breathing , stay calm !" another nurse reassured her . Her breathing got easier and her heart rate went down , back to normal . She was breathing a lot better ! A slim nurse took the oxygen mask off of her face , and raised the top of the bed so as Eve's back was straight . "Eve , it's me , Sean , I'm here !" I told her , holding her hand .

Eve's eyes flickered another bit before they slowly opened . I finally got to see her gorgeous eyes again . It took her time to react before she began to speak ."Sean ? As in Jacksepticeye Sean?" She asked , looking at me , as if this were a dream . "Yes , as in your boyfriend Sean !" I replied . She stared at me , mystified . "Boyfriend ?OMG Markiplier!" She exclaimed , looking at Mark . She tried to sit up , but because of her ribs , she just lay back down in pain . "Shhhh , it's okay Evie , I'm here , don't worry !" I whispered , kissing her head . She couldn't remember how we met and we were together , or how she got into hospital . Fuck .