Chapter twenty four

*A few weeks later*
                          *Eves pov*
I stood up on the cold hospital floor , casts off . I could finally feel my whole leg , and as I could , I stumbled over to Sean who stood across the room from me. "Now take it easy , you don't want to mess up your leg again!" The doctor advised. I fell into Sean's arms and looked back to the doctor.  "Don't worry doc , I will !" I replied. Sean looked at me then the doctor. "I'll make sure of it !" He assured the doctor , looking at me. "Okay , so we're all finished here , just go to reception and they will give you your physio appointments with Karen !" The doctor instructed me . I nodded , keeping hold of Sean as we walked out of the room. We got stopped just as we walked out the door. "Omg ... Jacksepticeye !!" A little kid exclaimed. Sean laughed. "Yuh huh , that's me !" He exclaimed back. The kid almost imploded as Sean replied . "Can ... Can I get a picture ?" The kid asked , taking out his phone. Sean looked at me for approval. "And deprive this kid of a picture !" I whispered ,"go on !"

After the picture , Sean gave the small boy a hug. "So why are you in the hospital ?" The boy asked. "My girlfriend hurt her leg !" Sean told the kid , looking up at me. "Why are YOU in here ?" Sean asked the kid. "My mom is sick ! " the little kid whispered. Sean have him a huge hug. "Your Mam will be better soon ! I promise !" Sean promised the kid. The boy thanked Sean and walked off . "Ah , bless!" I whispered , limping out of the hospital.

We made it to the car and Sean took out my papers reading out when my appointments were. I nodded along , not even really listening. "So are you ready for what we're about to do ?" Sean asked , pulling out of the hospital car park. "More than ready !" I exclaimed , bubbling with excitement. We pulled into my apartment , picking up all my boxes . Hannah bought most of my furniture off of me (I was going to just give them to her but she refused ) so I only had boxes of my closest possessions really. Sean out them in the back of his car , as I hugged Hannah. "Take care of this place !" I whispered , laughing as I did so. Hannah nodded. "No matter how long I'll be living here for , it will always be your place!" She exclaimed. Felux waved his goodbyes , as we walked inside . He wanted to stay with Hannah a little longer(I think he was growing quite fond of Hannah to be honest !)

As we pulled up outside Sean's apartment blocks , he looked at me. "So this is where it's all going to start !" He exclaimed , looking at me , obviously full of excitement. "And I can't wait to see where it takes us !" I exclaimed , as Sean leaned over , kissing me. This was my dream come true. I honestly was waiting for this day for my entire life ! Where I'd meet a guy who cared about me .. And we'd move in ! And we'd have  a life together , full of love and hope !

We got out of the car and took in the boxes , unpacking them in our apartment. We were so tired by the end of it. But Sean have me a whole room to myself - a room I could do whatever I wanted in ! I moved all my clothes into our wardrobe and chest of drawers. I moved my favourite cups and good cutlery into the kitchen. I moved my huge T.V into the sitting room and put up a few of my favourite pictures around the place. In my room I set up my new desk Sean got for me and I set up my pc . On the walls I had my favourite pictures hanging , and on my desk I had my favourite picture of myself and Sean sitting in front my my computer screen. I also set up a new press I bought , filling it with things like my headphones , my tablet , some jewellery and other possessions of mine. Over the week , I got Sean to paint it a light purple and I got a new cream carpet fit in. It was officially my room.

And Sean loved it ! He thought it was awesome. But I just thought everything about this entire apartment (including Sean ) was a dream come true !

It was a week since I moved in and Sean and I just lay down on the bed. "I think we're finished !" I laughed , turning to Sean. Once it's perfect for you , I'm ok with it !" Sean whispered , putting my hair behind my ear.

"It's fucking amazing ! I couldn't ask for more !" I exclaimed , looking at the ceiling. "This is just ... Perfect !" I whispered. I lay on Sean's chest , listening to his heart beat. His chest was just so comfy and it was my favourite place to lye. " I love you so much Sean Mcloughin !" I whispered , as he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you too ! I just want everything to be perfect!" He whispered , running his fingers through my hair. "It is once you're around !" I replied , holding him tightly.

                  *the next morning*
I woke up to find Sean was missing. I could hear the kettle boiling and something sizzling. I got up , fixing my tank top and shorts. I walked down the stairs and saw Sean through the door. He was making pancakes. I came up behind him , giving him a huge hug. "What ya doing ?" I whispered , resting my head on his back. He was only wearing shorts - no top. "Making this beautiful girl some pancakes and coffee. She really is fucking amazing though , that's why I'm making them !" He replied , turning around and kissing my forehead.

"You know what , I think I'm going to apply for a job !" I exclaimed. "For what ?" Sean asked , holding me. "Well , I know a few people in the acting business ! And I've always wanted to be an actress !" I replied , moving around the kitchen , getting out of his arms. I sat down at the table and went and started to text Danny. He was in the west of Ireland and was in the 'acting business'. "And what would you do ?" Sean asked , walking over with pancakes and coffee.  "I don't know - but I'm gonna find out !" I laughed , before putting down my phone and digging into my breakfast.