Chapter twenty eight

*Eves pov*

Hannah arrived within a few minutes , carrying a hand bag. I brought Felix into Sean , along with Hannah. "Hey , Eve , can we talk , upstairs for a sec ?" Hannah asked , eyeing her handbag. " Hey guys , we'll be down in a sec !" I told the two men , giving Sean a kiss on the forehead. Hannah and I both headed upstairs to my room. "How are you now?" Hannah asked , rubbing my knee. I honestly didn't know. "I'm fine !" I lied ." I just want to get it over with !" I whispered as she handed me the pregnancy test. I went into the bathroom and did as it said.

I read the test and began to shake. It read "positive". Hannah was outside the door , and I could hear her pacing the hall. "Evie ... Are you ok? What does it say ?" She asked , knocking gently on the door. I couldn't answer. I just stood staring at the stick. "Han. Can you bring me to the doctor please ?" I asked , freaking out a little. I could hear Hannah scurrying around a little. "Of course !" She whispered , as I heard her grabbing her keys and bag. I unlocked the door , and walked down stairs. "You look scared , I'll go in and tell the boys I wanted to show you something down town !" Hannah whispered to me. I walked out the door and into Felix's car.

Hannah pulled out of the apartment block and to the hospital. This couldn't be happening. Not now.

                              *Sean's pov*
I sat in the sitting room opening a beer for both Felix and myself. "I don't think they're going down town!" Felix exclaimed , taking a sip of his beer. "Me neither !" I whispered , turning on the tv. Well whatever it was , they obviously didn't want us to know !

                        *two hours later*
Eve came walking in the sitting room door , hands on her stomach. She was very pale and looked quiet sick. Hannah walked in after her , holding a bag of unknown contents. "Sean , can I talk to you ?" Eve whispered , taking my hand. Felix seemed to know what was going on , along with Hannah. "Babe , are you ok?" I asked , taking a tight grip of her hand. She led me into the the kitchen and looked down. "Evie .. Are you alright ?" I asked , holding her head in my hands. She looked up and looked as if she was about to cry. "I didn't want this ... Not yet !" She whispered ,keeping a hold of her stomach. "Sean. I've just been to the doctor... I'm pregnant !" She whispered. My heart stopped. I couldn't tell if I was ecstatic or terrified.... Or a bit of both ! But I could see Eve was about to cry. I held her tight. "Are you not happy?" I asked , keeping a tight grasp of her. "We've bee together for almost two years now ... And although it sounds like a lot - I don't wanna have kids right now !" She cried into my shoulder. I understood where she was coming from. "And I just got a role for a movie in California !" She whispered. I couldn't believe it.

"You got the role .. THATS FANTASTIC!" I shouted , still hugging her very tightly. "But I can't do it - you have to stay here and continue movies and now I'm pregnant you'll want to be able to be there for me !" She cried. She was so excited about this movie. I let go of her a bit , holding onto her shoulders so as I could see her face. "Evie - if you want to do the movie - you should ! Once you're home well in time for me to see my child being born and I'm updated daily!" I said , against my will. I wanted Eve to be happy - but I didn't want to have to stay away from her for so long ! She squeezed me so tight and whispered , "thank you!" 

Only I didn't know she was going in two days. I waved goodbye to her as the airplane took off , my eyes welling with tears. If anything happened to her or  my child when she was gone I don't know what I'd do. I loved her so much. Nothing could happen to her. Not over my dead body.