Chapter thirty one

*a few years later*
                          *eves pov*
I carried the blanket down the field as Sean held the basket. Jack and Sam went running down the field as Alex  held my hand. Sam kicked his football around but Alex stayed back not wanting to get her dress dirty. It was Sam's seventh birthday today. I couldn't believe my oldest son was seven. I lay down the blanket as Sean put all the food into plates. Alex had my brown hair and Sam had blond hair. Jack had dirty blond hair but always wanted "hair like daddy's ". We sat down , Alex on my lap as we are the food. "If you guys don't come quick the foods gonna be gone !" Sean shouted as he pretended to grab all the food. The two boys shouted as they ran back with the football towards us. "Mammy - what can I have ?" Jack asked , crossing his legs and looking up at me. Jack was five and full of life - just like his father. "Well I made you ham and tomato sandwiches !" I told me taking out his "special" ones. Sam just grabbed what ever was in sight and Alex just continued to play with her dolly. Alex was almost two and my only girl. She was a real cutie who loved pink and purple. "Alex you gonna' eat something darlin' ?" Sean asked , picking her up. She really was daddy's girl. "I wam ...... " she said as she looked through The basket. "OOOOH CHOC LUT !" She said not quite pronouncing it right. Sean looked at me , and tried to sneak a bit to her so as I wouldn't know. "No cake for whoever doesn't eat their sandwiches !" I said looking at Jack and Sam , until at the corner of my eye I could see Sean stuffing his face with sandwiches. "Do I get cake ?" Sean muffled with a face full of bread and jam. I couldn't help but laugh at his silly little things. It sure made the kids laugh tho. Jack was on his side crying with the laughter.

We sat there in the field until it was getting colder. These summer evenings really were my favourite. "Hey - Eve !" Sean whispered , holding my hand. We watched Sam and Jack help Alex around the field. They really loved their little sister. "This day eight years ago I proposed to you !" He whispered. It couldn't have been eight years ! "No way - it can't be right!" I exclaimed , looking at Sean. He nodded. "It is though. And I don't regret one day of it !" Sean whispered kissing me. We were still as madly in love as day one. I remembered back to ten years ago when I had met him first. And when I hit my head and Sean and Mark came to help me. And I was staying with Hannah. And Sean and I fighting about his other girlfriend. And the car crash. And the day Felix came. And the day we got engaged. And our wedding day. And Hannah and Felix's wedding day just under a year later.All of this time I had never thought of what could of happened , I just went with what was happening.

Sean had finished YouTube as he was "getting to old " and went into gaming development instead. And it really was weird to think of all of this. To think of all that happened in such a small space of time. Yet I wouldn't take any of it back - I wouldn't re-do it or start again. This is what I always wanted in life , and I finally had it !

When we went home I opened up my laptop. The kids were all asleep and Sean was in bed beside me. I opened up YouTube and went onto a channel that was once my entire life. Jacksepticeye.

From "life is strange" to "kerbel space program". To "super Mario maker" or "papers please ". It was crazy to think that was all eight years ago.

Sean looked over my shoulder to see what I was on. "Oh god !" Sean laughed as I flicked through his playlists. "Happy wheels !" He laughed. It was a long time since episode 100 was uploaded but I still remember it so clearly. "Top o' the mornin' to ya laddies !" Sean whispered as I flicked through his page. I closed the laptop and looked at Sean. "That was our past - but this is our future !" I whispered to him holding his hand. He nodded his
head and turned off the lamp. I loved him so much, And he was my future.

                        THE END