Chapter fourteen

*Mark's pov*

It was late before I could hear Eve coming in the door that night . I lay in bed beside Hannah just listening . I couldn't sleep . I was so restless. Then I could hear Eve's light footsteps coming up the stairs , she obviously was trying to stay quiet so as she wouldn't wake us . Eve was sweet like that . I turned over to face Hannah . She was so gorgeous , and I was being a complete dick about it all ! There was two girls , both super hot ! And yet , when I had one of them , I still wasn't satisfied . I must have been some douche .

Then I could hear Eve's pitter patter back down the stairs . I looked out the crack of my door , only to catch a glimpse of her , as she made her way delicately down the stairs! She was stunning , even if it still was quite dark . I don't know what was going on in my mind , but I decided to follow her ! I didn't even know what I was going to say , I just wanted to talk to her .

"Hey ," I said , as I walked into the kitchen . "Oh , Mark , I'm so sorry , did I wake you up?" Eve apologised , setting her coffee aside . " I didn't mean to come home this late , myself and Sean just stayed up talking for ages and lost track of time , but I had to come home , after all you guys are leaving tomorrow !" She then said , sitting down into a chair at her table . "No , of course you didn't wake me up !" I laughed , sitting down next to her . " I just couldn't sleep , " I explained , moving a little closer to her . She laughed a little , and then took a sip of her coffee . " I was thinking .. I don't wanna' leave Ireland!" I said , this time in a more serious tone , looking at her for a reaction .

She was quite surprised at what I said . "But you family , your other friends ! Everything of yours is over there!" She said . " Of course I would love you here , but what makes you want to stay ?" She asked , moving closer to me . Even Eve was getting a little serious ." Well Sean and .. You , of course!" I told her , " And Hannah seems real keen to stay!" I added , trying not to be full on !

"Well , I'm flattered ," Eve laughed , getting up . " And I would love for you guys to stay here ! But what's the real reason Mark?" She asked me , as if she knew me all too well . So I thought I'd explain it . "Well , you see . There is a really hot babe here , two of 'em actually ! But I'm having a hard time choosing which one I like more!" I laughed , just thinking how stupid I sounded out loud . " I'm guessing one of these is , Hannah !" Eve asked , while cleaning round her kitchen a little . " Well of course , but the other girl is amazing , kind , so hot!" I explained to her . "But , at the moment she is taken , but if I stay here long enough , things could change up a little !" I said , telling her a part of my plan . Eve laughed . I think she was copping on . " But why ruin something great with Hannah with something that could never happen with this other girl !" Eve pointed out , still cleaning over the kitchen as she went along . I stood up and made my way over to her . My mind was spinning , heart racing ! I couldn't think properly and on the spur of the moment , I stood right beside her , chest to chest . I tried to grab her hand ...and that's when the door opened ! I couldn't hear anything , apart from Eve breathing , and her trying to pull away . She wanted to move , but I didn't . I really liked Eve . "Mark , LOOK OUT!" Eve shouted as I got knocked to the ground . I didn't know what hit me ..but it sure was something hard . And then I looked up , to see Sean standing there , fiercely staring at me .

After that , I couldn't remember anything at all !

*Sean's pov*

I walked in , giving back Eve's keys she had left at my house . I thought I should give them back as she would need to lock up for the night , and it might give me an excuse to see her a little longer . So i opened the front door , as it was unlocked , and walked through the sitting room . The kitchen light was on and I could hear footsteps coming from it .

As I walked in I could see Eve struggling from Marks grasp , as he held her affectionately . I could feel my blood bubble , and my head was steaming , and before I could think of doing anything , I walked over and punched him right in the eye , knocking him to the ground . Eve wore a look of horror on her face . " Sean , I swear on my life , I did nothing !" Eve blurted out , coming towards me . Th last thing she obviously wanted was for me to get the wrong impression . "I know , I saw you !Are you ok ?" I asked , holding her , looking her up and down . " Of course , but I think Mark didn't mean it !" You can't be mad at him !" Eve informed me . " He was talking about a bunch of hit before you came in , he obviously wasn't in the zone!" Eve told me , looking down at Mark . She ran to get something from the bathroom . His head was bleeding a bit and his eye looked to be getting a little purple. Eve ran back in with tissues , plasters and disinfectant . She started to clean up his eye , making sure it was okay .

She then but a large plaster over the cut , after adding a strange cream to it . Eve shook Mark to wake him up . "Mark , come on , wake up !" She said , shaking him lightly . "Just please , Sean , don't tell Han , She'll be devastated ! He didn't mean it !" Eve begged me , still trying to wake Mark . This was a difficult situation . And it didn't get easier . A set of footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs . " Eve , Sean ?What's going on?" Hannah asked . She ran to Mark's side to aid him . " WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO !" she screamed , looking at his eye . This definitely wasn't going to be easy!