Chapter One

Aphmau's POV

Ever since Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, and I moved out of the apartments, I've been spending more time with Aaron. So that resolves one thing... Kawaii~Chan's shipping shrine only gets worse!
*sigh*

Whenever I go out to take Celeste for a walk I would always bump into Aaron. Then we'd go walking together until we reached his house. He would always invite me in and I would always accept. We would then sit down on his couch chilling, I would also make him watch My Little Horsy with me and it didn't seem to mind him.

Celeste has also grown fond of Aaron, maybe because he would respect my boundaries, unlike Garroth and Laurence. Urg, they are always clinging to me. It gets really annoying.

As I was taking Celeste out on our normal routine, today seemed a bit different. I don't know why it just did. I sat on the bench Aaron and I would meet at everyday... maybe that's why! Maybe it's because I'm early! I sat there, waiting, as I was waiting I drifted off into one of my daydreams...

//DAYDREAM STARTS//
I watched as Aaron slowly made his way towards me, his black dreamy eyes full of kindness and mystery. His black hair drenched with sweat glistened as the sun sparkled on it. Oh and his abs... they are the kind every girl dies for, I could just hear his deep, sweet, mysterious voice call out my name.
"Aphmau..."
"Aphmau..."
//ENDS//

"APHMAU!" I snapped out of my daydream to find myself soaking wet! It must of started raining, then I felt my face heating up like it was on fire. It was his voice.

"A-Aaron!" I said sounding startled,"When did you get here?"

"Just when the rain started," he said "Come on let's get you inside before you catch a cold!"

"Right!" I picked up Celeste then we bolted for Aaron's house.

Aaron's POV

As I was jogging on my everyday jog to meet up with Aphmau I bumped into my ex girlfriend.

"Lily? Is that you?"

It's been years since I've last saw her! Wow, she still looks like that artistic shy girl I feel for back in high school.

"Aaron? What are you doing here?"she said.

"I live in this neighbourhood. What are you doing here? I thought you moved to France after high school?" I replied.

"Ya... I did. I'm only here visiting my parents for Easter. Little Jacob here needs a chance to see his grandparents."

I was so caught up in see my ex again that I didn't even see the little toddler-like boy in the stroller.

"Daddy! Daddy!" The little boy, Jacob said.

"Now, now Jacob. You know that Daddy is back at home waiting for us. Heh... Sorry about that."

"Ya, it's no problem! Umm... Lily, not to be rude but who is his father?" I asked her that because the little boy had feature that looked like Lily, yes. But he also had black hair and tanned skin kind of like mine while Lily was a brunette with a litter skin tone.

"I actually don't know, you see I only found out that I was pregnant after I got to Paris. But remembering things that was back in high school is all a blur to me now."

I was shocked. Lily and I were together since freshman year... then we broke up a week before graduation. The week where I found out that she was leaving me, so she can pursue her dreams of being an artist in Paris. Thinking about it more makes me feel like, I could be Jacob's father!

"Umm, look Aaron it was nice bumping into you. But it looks like it's about to rain. I better get going, see you around."

"Ya... see you... I guess."
We both turned away from each other and started heading off.

When I finally reached the bench that Aphmau and I usually meet up at it started to rain and I found Aphmau sleeping. Celeste came up to me and started licking me.

"Ha, it's good to see you too Celeste!"

I started to wonder how long has she been waiting for me? I better wake her up before she catches a cold.

"Aphmau..."

"Aphmau wake up!"

"APHMAU!"

She bolted upward and her face turn bright red. Aww she looked kind of cute when she's embarrassed.

"A-Aaron! When did you get here?!"

"Just when it started to rain. Come on let's get you inside before you catch a cold." Then we bolted for my house as some lighting struck.