Chapter Tweleve

A/N
Before I start this chapter, there are stuff I wanted to talk about.
First of all you may be wondering, Person,(Yes, you could call me Person.) why is this posted on a Wednesday instead of a Friday?
Well here's my answer: I don't want to deal with crappy hotel internet so ya.
Second, I wanted to thank you for helping this story get 1k views. Seriously that mean a lot.❤️^.^ Now, on to the story! Enjoy!

Aphmau's POV

Aaron and I are dating. I cannot believe it. I mean it's been so long since the last time I ever dated a guy. I mean my ex boyfriend was a total jerk he just want to use me for... reasons so I broke up with him. Since then I haven't really dated any guys.

As I was lying on my bed thinking I received a text message.
(A/N: Please ignore the time and the battery percentage. Lol sorry.)

)

It's true Kawaii Chan does use my phone randomly

It's true Kawaii Chan does use my phone randomly. Whatever. But it's sweet how Aaron texted me even if it is 8:30am right now. Urg! I have to get ready for work.

(A few hours later...)

I'm so happy that I got the morning shift! Night shifts scare me now for some particular reasons. Anyways, Aaron should be getting out of work soon so that mean I could spend some time with him. YAY!

When he texted me to come to his house I quickly got cleaned up and headed there.
"Hey Aphmau! That was really fast and I texted you like what? Five minutes ago?" He said as I place a kiss on his check.
"Ha, ya well I was just excited." I replied. "Hello Jacob."
"Hi hi Aphffmoo! Hehe!" Aww he is so cute. I try to think of Jacob as only Aaron's child and not Lilith's because he looks just like a mini version of Aaron.
"Hey, Aaron. Can I talk to you in private?"
"Umm... ya, sure." He followed me into the kitchen as Jacob was playing in the guest room.
"What is it you wanted to talk about?" He asked.
"It's about the Easter egg hunt, after I finished work I bought some Easter eggs to hide."
"Aphmau you really didn't have to."
"But I wanted to. I feel responsible for Jacob's happiness too. I mean I know it sounds weird but I feel like I'm his mother and umm..." I knew her name but I just didn't want to say it.
"Lilith?"
"Ya her. Lilith isn't." I blushed. Did it suddenly get hot in the room because I can't tell anymore.
"Aww, that's sweet Aphmau. I appreciate you acting like a second mother to Jacob but week after Easter, him and Lilith are going back to Paris. So if you can, try not to get affected too much, okay?"
"Okay Aaron. Now when should we start hiding the eggs?" And with that said we started hiding the eggs all around the house.

A/N

So guys,do you like the texting idea? Ha, well I had to use my mom's phone so ya... that was awkward.
Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Thanks again for the 1k views. Peace!

PS: If you can't see the pictures just let me know so I could re-upload this chapter with just the text and not the pictures. Alrighty, peace!