Chapter Twenty-Two

Aphmau POV

Today is the day! Aaron and I are leaving at 8am that way we'll be there by 10am. Urg! I'm so excited but tired last week when Aaron told me the we're going to Disneyland I started packing as fast as I could. I even bought a video camera to vlog my trip for my friends. *sigh* I wish they could come. My birthday is on Wednesday and I really wanted to celebrate it of all of them. Especially with Kawaii~Chan's red velvet cake that she was going to make for me.

It's only 6:30am! I am way too excited. I already took a shower and got prepared, all I go to now is go to Aaron's house!

I told the girls prior from today that I was leaving with Aaron to go to Disney. They seemed fine with it. So I left our house while saying goodbye to Kawaii~Chan because I know Katelyn wouldn't wake up this early even if I tried to.

I walked quickly to Aaron's house, the sun was just rising most o the leaves has fallen off of the trees. It was chilly out, but beautiful! When I got to his house I struggled to get them steps of his porch. I rang the door bell.

To my surprise Aaron was still in his pajamas, it looked like he just woke up. His hair was messy, his eyes were droopy and when he talked he sounded rougher than usual.
"Aaron, it's 6:50! We have to be at the airport by 7:40!"

"Grrr! Five more minutes?"

"No. We have to go by 7, you promised!" I could tell that he's bot a morning person. Heh, if it wasn't for me reminding him, he probably would've never woken up.

He quickly showered and we got into his car driving to the airport. We stopped by Starbucks to get some coffee and breakfast then we headed to the airport.

-----

It's now 7:20am. Luckily we're some-what close to the airport. Probably a 30minute drive, if there's no traffic. We only have 20 minutes until people start boarding. We went through all airport procedures as fast as we could but we got caught up on the metal detectors. Some guy forgot to take some change out of his pocket and it took at least five minutes to find it.

Now we were rushing to our terminal. Terminal 8 was boarding in 5 minutes and were at the other side of the airport! *sigh* I'd be so disappointed if we didn't make it.

Terminal 10, two more terminals then we're there. The plane is taking off in three minutes!

Terminal 9, the next one over is where we need to be. Two more minutes.

Terminal 8, we made it. We handed the flight receptionist our passports and we headed inside to take our seats. Luckily we made it, with a minute to spare too.

*huff,huff* "I'm sorry."

*huff,huff* "For what?"

"For making us late. If it wasn't for me sleeping in, then we could have been here earlier."

"Aaron, it's not your fault."

"Yes it is."

"Alright, maybe it is. But still I would be disappointed if we didn't make it, but honestly all I wanted for my birthday was to spend some time with my friends."

"And I took that away from you too."

"But at least I could spend some time with my wonderful boyfriend. Besides, it would be a waste of you winning these tickets if we didn't make it."

"Heh, I guess."

A/N
I feel like my writing has been really jumpy lately. On this book especially. Maybe because a) I'm not as motivated to write this book than my other one, and b) I'm having author's block. I have some ideas for the Disneyland trip but not after. Though I think that this book will be coming to an end soon. I just don't know when.

Even the freaking A/N was jumpy. I'm just really out of it today. Then again when I wrote this it was 1am. So that could explain it.
Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed. Thanks. Peace!