Sorry.

So, like I said in Amnesia, I won't be updating any of my books during the month of June. I have to study for my final exams so ya...

I know that I'll be leaving you guys off at a cliff hanger with all the drama with Aaron, Aphmau, and Lily and I'm sorry but I need to get good grades on these exams so I can get into the high school I want.

Today is the last day for now, I'll try to post a chapter for both books as much as I can, but no promises.

I hope you understand, and if you do thanks!

Anyways, aside from that. I'm sorry to say this but your guys reactions for Chapters 24 and 25 (or what I imagine your reaction was through the comments) was priceless.
I'm not talking about those chill people who are like... Lily kissed Aaron...? Whatever.
I'm talking about those people who are like... WTF AARON?! YOU CAN'T BE WITH THAT (BEEP)!! SHE IS A (BEEPING) (BEEP)! SO STAY WAY FROM THAT (BEEP)!

(All you can do is imagine what those "BEEPs" are suppose to mean.)

You have to admit it's kind of funny. Anyways, sorry if I offended you by doing that. Also sorry for this month. It's not my fault that I have 5 major exams coming up.

So I hope you're still enjoying this book. Thanks to those who ate understanding. You're all amazing in your own way.
See ya soon!
Peace!