Chapter Sixteen

A/N
I am so, sorry for not posting his chapter yesterday. I was really tired because yesterday was a really long day. Plus I'm sick. I'm gonna try prewriting this book like what I did for Amnesia.
Thanks for understanding. Enjoy!

Aphmau POV

Aaron told me that Lilith and Jacob are leaving tomorrow. I'm kind of sad that Jacob has to leave... Lilith, well I don't really care. I mean sure she was acting all mean to me but I don't hate her. Now to think of it, she kind of reminds me of a girl who used to pick on me for liking Garroth back in high school. What's her name again?...Oh well it's been so long so I forgot.

But me, being a nice person I went over to the address Aaron had given me the other day so I could help. I even got Jacob a little present, it's a teddy bear! Judging by his reaction I think that he likes it a lot.

After, I went with Aaron to drop off Jacob and Lilith at the airport. After we went to Olive Garden to eat.

When I came back home I was greeted by Katelyn and Kawaii Chan arguing. Seriously, what's it about this time? I was too tired to ask so I just went up to my room and took a long nap.

A/N
I'm sorry this was super short. Like I mentioned in the beginning, I'm sick and when you're sick all you want to do is sleep. So if I start to feel better before Monday, expect there to be an A/N chapter. But if I'm not, then I won't post at all. Sorry again, peace!