Chapter Twenty-Seven

*Maybe I wasn't too clear about "having a good time" (Chapter Twenty-Four) what Aphmau saw was the three of them Aaron, Lily and Jacob splashing not kissing.*

Aphmau POV

I stepped out from the changing rooms to find some sort of awkwardness in the air. I'm not sure if I missed something important because it feels tense.

I walked towards Aaron (waving at Jacob and glaring at Lily while I was there) and I told him that we should go to Disneyland now. It's almost 4:00 and I want to go badly.

He got out and started to change in the guys' change room. I told him that I'll be waiting outside. I swear that I could have saw a swish of light blue hair. It might just be might imagination. I didn't think that I would miss my friends this much that I would start imagining them.

Aaron finally came out of the change room and we headed for Disney!

-----

We are now standing in front of Disneyland. The first thing we did was take lots (and I mean lots) of pictures. I took a picture of Aaron beside Mickey Mouse and from what I could tell... I think he's scared of Mickey because he kept his distance.

We didn't go on any rides today (which is really disappointing) but we did get to eat a lot of food. We ate a whole bunch of random things, ranging from corn dogs to popcorn to ice-cream!

A side from the awkwardness earlier, today was fun! And I can't wait for tomorrow!

A/N
Sorry to cut it short but remember, I'm busy. But hey! At least I got a chapter up for you guys! Anyways, thanks. Peace!