Chapter Twenty-Eight

Katelyn's POV

Morning at last! Last night I was dying of heat... not because it was hot outside but because freaking Lucinda thought that it would be funny to put a heat spell in my room.

First thing I did when I woke up was take a nice, cold, no. Cold is an understatement. When I woke up I took a nice, freezing, shower. That helped cool me down.

Before I closed the shower, I took a cup filled it up with the freezing water, changed into my clothes, went into Lucinda's room and splashed the water at her face.

"Aaahhhhhhhh!" She screamed. "Katelyn!!"

"Hahaha! That's what you get for turning my room into a sauna." She came at me pinning me down.

"Grr.." Uh-oh... I forgot that she shares a room with Kawaii~Chan. You do not, and I mean DO NOT want to wake Kawaii~Chan up before she's ready.

"Katelyn~Sama! Lucinda~Chan! I'm trying to sleep!" She pounces towards us as Lucinda and I made a run for the door. "And stay out!" she screeches.

I am actually terrified right now. I have never seen Kawaii~Chan like this. Then again, whenever she's sleeping I'm either sleeping too or I'm out hanging with a friend. But aside from the creepiness, I think that it's pretty cool to see a scary, angry side to Kawaii~Chan. It's like under all of that cotton candy is a jawbreaker that you just bit into. Ouch.

After all of us ladies woke up and ate breakfast. We went to check on the guys.

Surpisingly, they were all awake and ready. Aside from Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda who went back to sleep, the rest of us are going to Disneyland. We have our meeting spot all set right at the entrance (that's just to keep things simple).

We all split into our groups and each of us called a taxi to get there. Jeffory, Abby, Nicole, and I were the first ones to go, as Abby was whining about leaving now.

When we got there, we waited for the rest of our friends so we can tell them the plan. When they got here, we told them that we are planning to all split into different sections of Disneyland and if they see Aphmau, run.

Abby really wanted to go see the princesses first so my group went there. I saw a guy, he had black hair an was wearing a red muscle tee. I pointed him out to Nicole, then Jeffory and they both confirmed that it was Aaron.
We started towards him, seeing that Aphmau is nowhere to be seen right now.

"Aaron!" Jeffory said. The man we saw turned around sure enough it was him.

"Katelyn, Jeffory, Nicole, Abby? What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"Well... Kawaii~Chan heard you and Aphmau talking one day saying that you were going to Disneyland, so we decided to come. We want to celebrate Aphmau's birthday too you know." I said.

"Heh. Well... Aphmau will just be a second, she just went to the washroom. You could just wait for her–"

"No! We don't want to show ourselves to her. Tomorrow for her birthday, we wanted to surprise her." said Nicole.

"Oh. Well, can I help?"

"Ya sure." I started to explain to him what he should do, and that tomorrow he should expect a call from one of us, keeping him informed.

We headed our separate ways before Ahpmau returns and continued our day enjoying Disneyland.