Chapter Seven

Aaron's POV

I called her thirty times in total over the past week. Urg! Why is she being like this? Did I do something wrong to cause this? I couldn't stand it anymore, so I went over to her house to see what's wrong.

I rang the door bell being as patient as I could. Katelyn answered.
"Uh... Aaron? What are you doing here?" She asked.
"Well, I have a feeling Aphmau is mad at me but I don't know why so I came to check if she is okay." I think I spoke too fast for Katelyn to comprehend what I was saying. But judging by her face I think she understood.
"Oh. Is that why she has been depressed for the past week?"
"Depressed?" Aphmau. Depressed. What?! I didn't know I've hurt her that bad. I mean if it wasn't me who did this then who? It must be me. We tell each other everything.
"I come back tomorrow to check on her again. Thanks Katelyn."
"Umm... yeah no problem Aaron."

As I was walking home it hit. Quite literally a bunch of kids were playing soccer and the ball hit my head. Heh kids, well I made up this crazy scenario where Aphmau is jealous that my ex girlfriend is back to steal me away from her. But I can assure her that there is only one girl in my heart and that is her, Aphmau. I've been feeling this way ever since she moved into this neighbourhood. But it breaks my heart thinking that I'm the one causing her depression. I need to find a way to fix this to gain her trust again.

A/N
Hey people, sorry it was so short. I had to because I just too stressed at the moment. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the little Aaron thoughts. Thanks, peace!