Chapter Thirty

Katelyn's POV

It's Aphmau's birthday today. Yesterday when we saw Aaron we told him our plan and asked him if he can bring Aphmau up to our hotel room before we leave for our third day of Disney.

It's really early in the morning and everyone (including Aaron) is doing their best for Aphmau to have a good birthday.

Dante is on the phone with Aaron pretending to be his "boss" so Aphmau wouldn't be confused. The rest of the guys are out getting some stuff. While the ladies are cleaning both the girls' and boys' room. Luckily that didn't take so long because of Lucinda's spell.
Kawaii~Chan is in the kitchen teaching Abby how to make a red-velvet cake.

The boys came back with all of the party stuff and Dante just hanged up with Aaron meaning that they should be arriving in 10 minutes.
We quickly decorated the place to the best of our abilities and we hid.

-----
Aaron's POV

Today is the day, Aphmau is in the shower getting ready for the third day of our Disneyland trip. I just got off of the phone with Dante and so far everything is going just like the plan.

When Aphmau finally finished, I told her that I needed to drop by my "friend's hotel room at the very top of the building. She was fine with it so we headed off.

-----
(Talking Legend:
A-Aphmau
K-Katelyn
KC-Kawaii~Chan (but let's be honest it will be very obvious to identify KC from the rest.)
Z-Zane
C-Cadenza

Aphmau's POV

Aaron has been acting really weird ever since yesterday. I mean, he needs to visit his friend first? The last time I checked... Aaron didn't have much friends. Then again, he could have made some friends here.

We reached the room, room 901. I stoke out my hand and made a fist to knock but Aaron stopped me. I looked at him confused, but he just brought up a key card. So his so called friend gave him the key to his room. Wow.

He opened the door and I was very confused because every thing was decorated and there was cake, streamers, and everything.

Aaron flicked on the lights and I heard people shouting,
"SURPRISE!"
Then in a flash all of those people started to surround me, all of my friends are here. Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, the girls, the guys. Everyone. Even Zane!

I was so shocked and I have so much question for them.

"How did you guys know that we'd be here?"-A

"Kawaii~Chan didn't mean to but... Kawaii~Chan's ears are so sensitive that she heard Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun talking about Disneyland. So Kawaii~Chan asked Katelyn~Sama to buy tickets."-KC

"And that's when everyone else texted me that they wanted to come."-K

"Wow. Even Zane texted you?!"-A

"No I was-"-Z

"No. I just invited him because I know that you'd want me to."-K

"Grrrr..."-Z

"Katelyn! That's so sweet."-A

"You're welcome."-K

"Now, now, Aphmau dear, before we left My Street, I made you something and I think that you should wear it today!"-C