New Book?

So as I mentioned at the end of Chapter Thirteen, I was thinking of making a new book. I'm going to let you guys decide which of the two ideas is better though. I eventually will make both ideas happen so if your choice didn't win it will probably start as soon as... As The Days Go By... finishes.

•Anyways your first option is...

Amnesia
Which is a Katelyn and Jeffory fanfic. Ever since Katelyn confessed to Aphmau that Jeffory and her are really close friends... I've shipped them.
Here's the description of the story:

"Is Daddy gonna be okay, Mommy?"

"Mommy?"

*gasp* "S-sorry, it's just I don't really know or met my mommy and you are always there acting like one."

"Shh, Abby. It's okay you can call me whatever you want to."

"So is Daddy gonna be okay?"

"I really hope so Abby."

I really do...

On the way from work, Jeffory got into a serious car crash and has now gotten amnesia. He remembers Abby but not Katelyn. Abby has to try to help Jeffory remember Katelyn. But does  Katelyn, want him to remember her? Or does she want him to just live a happy life with Abby?
(^that's literally the description of the book)

•The second one is...

Twins
Which is a story about Laurence. I got this idea from one of the comments from the character contest.
Here's the description:

Laurence and his twin sister, Lauren have been separated at the orphanage. When they were young, they made a promise to each other that no matter what, they will find a way to always stay together. But when a tragic accident happens to Laurence, he forgets all about Lauren and their promise. Years come and go until Lauren finally finds him but question left is, will Laurence remember her? Or will he ignore her for the rest of his life?

So... which one do you like? Tell me what I should do in the comments and the book would then start next Wednesday and will continue to be posted every Wednesdays. Remember I will make the other idea a story too, but since I have a busy(but lazy) life I can only do so much. Thanks! Peace!

PS: If you want to know what I choose... I won't tell. Ha! If I tell you, you might get influenced and I don't want to influence you. So ya. Peace!