Chapter Seventeen

Aaron's POV

It's been a five months since Lily and Jacob left. They left at the end of April an now it's October. I am busy planning something special for Aphmau. You see, it's almost her birthday... two more weeks until the 16th.
I'm planning to take her to Disney Land or something special. I don't know how I'd be able to get something like that but I'll try, if it makes her happy.

The last five months were just our normal routine. It kind of got boring.
(So that's why I decided to skip it.)
But now, Aphmau's birthday can actually make things more exciting!
*sigh*
Two. Weeks. That's all I've got. I hope that this will turn out like how I want it to be.

(The next day)

So as I was listening on the radio this morning I heard that they were giving away two tickets to Disney Land. Wow! Just my luck! The woman talking said that in order to win the tickets I must guess three Disney songs correctly with the name of the movie that song is from.

In the next ten minutes I quickly dialled the numbers of the radio station.
*ring*
"..."
*ring*
"..."
*ring*
"Hello?"

"Hi."

"Welcome..."

"Aaron."

"Welcome Aaron to My Street station!"

"Thanks."

"So I'm guessing that you're here to guess what the three songs that we'll play, to see if you have the chance to win a trip to Disney Land! Am I right?"

"Yes."

"Alright let's start with the first song...
Now remeber, these songs aren't commonly heard in radio stations, they're listed as... "Disney Songs"."

"Okay."

"Alright on to song one..."

"Alright, Aaron, can you guess that song?"

"Pffft... are you serious? That's an easy one! Love is an Open Door, from Frozen."

"Correct! Now song two!"

"So Aaron... can you guess that one?"

"Hmm... it's from Beauty and the Beast..."

"Yes. And... what's it called?"

"Ummm... Something There?"

"Yes! Now this song is from a not a well known Disney movie. Ready?"

"Yes."

"Okay here it is..."

"I've heard this song before! It's Once Upon a December... from, Anastasia?"

"CORRECT!" The lady on the phone scream so loud that I'm pretty sure my neighbours heard. But at least I've won!

"Congratulations Aaron! You have won two one week Disney Land vacation! Your tickets should be in your mailbox by tomorrow! Thanks for playing! Goodbye!"

"Bye." All those Disney movies Aphmau makes me watch really helped a lot. Well should I tell her now? Hmmm... nah. It can wait for another week.

A/N
YASSSS! DIDNEY! I. Love. Disney. I am a HUGE fan so ya...
I gonna keep this A/N short. So I hope you've enjoyed! Thanks. Peace!